Football Quiz Questions

If you throw in euros you have 72 winners 76 runners up and 92 and winners 96.

2 Likes

Ridiculous. Throw in the semi finals they’ve made too and it’s just crazy

Brazil and Italy are the two other most consistent nations in terms of international success and neither comes close to the consistency of Germany in the World Cup. Both have had plenty of stinkers.

2 Likes

Oops missed out Germany euro win 1980.

It always makes me laugh whenever I see English people try and make out that England and Germany are some kind of big time rivals. I imagine they don’t give a shit about us or losing one of those many finals 55 years ago.

3 Likes

Germany probably hate France, Argentina and Holland more on the international stage before England.

Who am I?

Kyle Lafferty and I only know this because I remember thinking it was random as hell when he joined Palermo

1 Like

If your are watching pointless you will know haha.

How many could you get and what one would you go for to try for the lowest score? :eyes:

Yeah was watching. Only one I didn’t know was the woman. I’d have gone for bottom one as from my history as an avid Pointless fan, the 100 tend to be better on the older names.

1 Like

4/5

I got 5/5 and the one I went for was the pointless one haha

1 Like

5/5 easy as pie.

Go for the Arsenal women’s player. Julie

1. I know nothing about women’s football unfortunately.

Can answer 4 out of 5 but I bet the pointless answer is the second one. The one about the bird.

I’m not going to bite

@Calum when the name was revealed I’d heard of her, but wouldn’t have got it. My interest in women’s football is pretty new. Only really last few years or so I’ve followed it properly.

2 Likes

Same here but she’s a pundit up here so knew the initials :joy:

A few of these caught me out

https://twitter.com/premierleague/status/1480126135191093250?t=J_igV55rHcHVd4PGnmsQLg&s=19

1 Like

Ibrahimovic?

Don’t think Sweden ever won a gold medal in football at the Olympic