Football Quiz Questions

Coman is correct. Despite his minimal contribution to the PSG cause, he has won a league title medal in every season of his professional career.

1 Like

Three Players who won the European cup/CL with Manchester United who went on too play for Arsenal?

Silvestre

2 Likes

Brian Kidd

2 Likes

Welbeck

Thatā€™s two.

Not Welbz

Mikhi?

No. Itā€™s the European cup for the last one. He won it again after he left here.

The only 3 players I know who played for both clubs pre 90s are Stapleton, Viv Anderson and Georgie Graham.

Wasnā€™t any of them

Jimmy Rimmer?

2 Likes

Yeah well in Johnny. He was United sub in 68 and played twenty minutes for villa in the final but got injured.

2 Likes

Wasnā€™t he in Red Dwarf?

2 Likes

Red Devils

1 Like

Funny with Kidd. Scored in the final on his 19th birthday and never won another trophy.
71 him now and never been out the game. Be a good book in him imo.

1 Like

I want to know if heā€™s more City or United.

Heā€™s not allowed to sit on the fence, haha

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t you think at some stage over the years he could of been used as a pundit for the television.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to hear what he says.

There is a LOT of Liverpool shit on the media (taking away my evident bias)

Gary Neville is also vastly overrated.

They ought to have one old boy and one rotational newly retired player (e.g. Micah Richards rotating with Neville, with Carragher, etc)

1 Like

I really like listening to Chris Waddle on 5live. Very knowledgeable and insightful.

1 Like

I remember him digging out Theo the night he went on to score a hattrick out in Croatia. Proper egg on face moment.