Football Quiz Questions

Ah I knew Villa must have been one but I couldn’t remember any specific years they won anything. McClaren I’d have never remembered.

1 Like

Which player won La Liga in consecutive seasons with both Barcelona and Real Madrid, featuring for the winning side in two separate 5-0 wins?

Since it’s you it will definitely be a Denmark, so probably the good Laudrup

5 Likes

Pretty sure it’s Laudrup, could also be Enrique but as its Cristo there is only one real possibility :grin:

1 Like

Definitely Michael Laudrup, well done boys.

He won La Liga with Barcelona defeating Real Madrid 5-0 and then switched teams the following season and won La Liga with Real Madrid bearing Barcelona 5-0 that season as well.

Name 2 footballing facts that occurred when Arsenal won the league in 1971 and 1998.

The same thing happened in the same season for another football team.

For the other fact, it happened in the previous season.

(That’s the best way I can word that question lol)

I’m not even being a prick, I have literally no idea what to make of that question haha. I just don’t understand it :grin:

1 Like

Ah dammit lol

@stroller it’s all yours

Arsenal won the FA cup both times. Chelsea won the FA cup in the previous season both times.

1 Like

That’s one (the Chelsea one)

Arsenal winning the FA Cup is true. Didn’t think of that.

What else?

Well 71 and 98 are domestic double seasons.

Also double seasons for BATE Borisov. We’ve cracked it.

10 Likes

Which club holds the record number of FA Cup final wins at 14?

1 Like

The Arsenal. Count em!

2 Likes

Which current active European player has won a league title in every single season season of his senior career?

Hint: He has won league titles in 3 different leagues (all top 5 European leagues)

I guess it rules out Liverpool and Madrid, so someone youngish at PSG, Bayern, Juventus, only name that rings a bell is Conman maybe playing for PSG before Juventus but I can’t remember it

2 Likes

Coman ?

2 Likes

Yep I reckon that’s it, PSG, Juve and Bayern.

1 Like

Haha yeah it was PSG, 39 league minutes over 2 seasons, great contribution.

1 Like

Yeah he would have about 16 and 17 I reckon.