Football Manager

Lol you’re clearly shit at Football Manager

2 Likes

I know you are trolling :joy: but it’s called building a team.

I don’t think he’s trolling.

5 Likes

I’ve gotta get back into playing this sort of shit during these times, loved manager games as a teenager.

Any decent manager games via app on phone @Calum?

1 Like

Football Manager does a mobile version aswell mate search in your app store :slightly_smiling_face: just as good as the PC version imo

I’ll get on to it pal, thanks :pray:.

How long would a season take approximately @Calum?

1 Like

On the mobile? Can do it in a day easily lol. 6-7 hours maybe

3 Likes

Beautiful. Never thought I’d be turning back to manager games as I went past 30 but here we are :joy:.

3 Likes

Shouldn’t put an age limit on them mate. They are class at any age! Great time killer and actually enjoyable building your own team formation, style of play etc and plus the only way arsenal can win the big trophies :joy:

3 Likes

I believe FM2020 is on a deal atm either way, debating getting it myself (still a FM15 lover), the database looked real nice.

To be clear @Calum, this is also how long it takes to win the league with Arsenal on FM

Sebastiano Esposito (not a regen, plays for Inter) is already a beast on FM at age 19. Scored 33 goals this season, and winning the PL top goalscorer, best young player, best player and best players’ player awards, as well as European Golden Boy. Waiting to see if he wins world’s best player. Only cost me 25m!

About to play in the CL final against PSG who knocked out Man City with 6 goals from Mane after City had spent a combined 415m just on Mbappe and Kane :roll_eyes:

(Playing as Bournemouth in the 2021/2022 season)

Some other interesting signings:
Phil Foden for 25m
Ansu Fati for 50/60m
Alphonso Davies for 15m
Buendia for 30m
Bellingham for 15m
Fabio Silva for 20m

To be clear you are a prick. Mobile version is so much more easier. If you can win the league with the shit team you start with fair play.

Never did I think I’d get hate for posting I won the league on FM ffs :joy:

Won’t bother posting again if you can’t just like the post like everyone else.

2 Likes

After I changed the title of The Other Premier League fixtures thread for you… :pensive:

1 Like

Guys, is there a game where you can manage but also play? So FM merged with ProEvo/FIFA?

I remember doing that with the likes of Sensible Soccer back in the day. Many a lonely winter hour wiled away in front of the CPU :blush:

PES has a coach mode you can select before the match starts. Effectively instead of playing you watch you’re team play and manage from the sidelines.

1 Like

They should make one with in-game play.

Do it, MM! You’ll make millions :blush:

How do you mean in-game play? The coach mode still goes in game but you’re just not controlling the players as you normally would.

That’s what I meant. A manager game where you can control the players too lol

Well Fifa and Pes are exactly that lol. Their career modes act as if you are the manager controlling the club.

But Pes is much better.