Football Manager

I knew some smart cunt would say this but I don’t have the MLS loaded haha

1 Like

Have you ever tried the in game editor? The one that you buy from the store… I did once and it ruined it for me, I couldn’t stop cheating. :joy:

1 Like

Nah as I don’t need to edit anything haha. Useful tool tho for those that like it

Lucky bastard!! Who are you signing with all that money?

The board are only giving me 26m from it and don’t really need anyone tbh will keep it back. Just happy the wage bill will dramatically go down haha

2 Likes

Na, I’m good thanks. :sweat_smile:

One of the rules of the record is that the player is not permitted to pad out their game time by taking holiday. The allowance is no more than 5% of game time can be taken as vacation, however Sepp decided he wasn’t going to take any.

Fm20 just around the corner and look at Pepe stats :heart_eyes:

Fun fact: Hungary’s authoritarian leader Viktor Orban is an actual player on Football Manager 2006

2 Likes

Beta has just gone live if anyone has preorder the game

Fucking Liverpool and famous CL comebacks at Anfield even happen in FM. :disappointed:

I cant believe we fucking lost after we went 0-3 up at 20 minutes I thought we were gonna give them a hammering ffs!

I’m sorry @DavidHillier

fm

3 Likes

Started an AZ Alkmaar save and was neck and neck with Ajax until March, when I lost only my third match of the season with a hammering at Feyenoord and I get called into a board meeting and get sacked. After one bad result…

If only Arsenal’s real board were as ambitious as AZ’s in football manager :arteta:

1 Like

Nice choice man!

How are Stengs, Boadu and Koopmeiners?

All great of course; they have so much good young talent. My best player all season was actually Idrissi though, he scored like 15 in 30 appearances I think.

I actually just got hired by Feyenoord and brought Idrissi back there for fun , so now I’m about to exact my revenge on AZ for the most unjust sacking of all time :henry2:

The North first sent Manchester United and they were defeated. They then sent Liverpool who also were defeated. In a last throw of the dice The North sent there last hope Manchester City and guess what? They were also defeated.

London RULE. We have our first CL win!! :trophy: I was actually so nervous before the game started. :arteta:

Milan was an absolute freak aswell as they won the Italian league and cup so fuck knows how that happened haha.

2 Likes

lol because of the World Cup being in Qatar the PL season starts in July :arteta: We play 1 game in November and 1 in December and the last CL group stage game is in January! Shit has gone weird this season :arteta:

1 Like

Because my pc has been in the garage for a few months now as I’m upgrading/saving/building/bored of it.

I bought my mobile version of Football manager, does anyone else play this? It’s quite easy compared to the full game, I bought Haaland and Tonali in my first season as back ups and I won the league/fa cup/league cup whilst selling ozil mustafi xhaka and lacazette.

Also I started the second season and Willock. Who I never really played and is still only 3 star rated has had a major stats boost and looks like a fucking demi god now? So confusing.

lol

5 Likes

Finally won the league!

coyg

3 Likes

Love this player. Signed him on FIFA 19 on my arsenal career mode last year as he had great potential he was decent but never this good! so signed him on FM as an 18 year old three years ago.

Sold Auba and made him my first choice striker and this season he truly broke out! He is the reason I have won the league 40 goals all comps! I have the new Henry :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like