Football League

I’ve bet on Forest Green to win the league, so personally I’m quite pleased at how it’s going :sweat_smile:

This is just classic John Yems though. Did you see this interview with him a couple of weeks ago?

1 Like

I’ve no idea if Wrexham are in fact in the Football League and nor am I going to check.

1 Like

Not quite, they’re in the league below. They’re favourites for promotion though.

1 Like

They can fucking stay there forever. Still haven’t got over that loss in the cup.

Forest must be running out of managers to appoint now :joy:

They’ve never had Big Sam have they?

Don’t think so haha

No doubt Eddie Howe get linked and mull it over and turn it down and wait for Bournemouth to call.

1 Like

It’s gonna be John Terry, I just know it.

It’ll be mother-in-law in your favourite Lamborghini on the edge of a cliff scenario for me :pensive:

Derby County: Championship club file notice to appoint administrators - Derby County: Championship club file notice to appoint administrators - BBC Sport

Obvious it should of been done last season and should of been relegated.
Done the same with Sheffield Wednesday season before.
EFL are not fit for purpose. One of the worse run Leagues in football.
About time some pressure was put on these clowns to run the game properly and some thorough scrutiny put on new owners and deals coming into the game. Integrity is shot to bits with these practices.

1 Like

Penny for Wycombe’s thoughts

1 Like

How did Henri Lansbury get away with only a yellow for this?

1 Like

what the hell :sweat_smile:

The Swansea team lack of reaction is woeful tbh.
One of your team has just been assaulted ffs.

@SRCJJ i know you love a Moroccan footballer. Ilias Chair for QPR is getting a lot of praise this season. One to watch.

1 Like

He’s a very good player. I love watching him play, played for Morocco a few times too recently.

2 Likes

Shambles over at Derby

Coventry been somewhat of a surprise packet to start the season ?

:thinking:

1 Like