Football League

Nothing to do with age Dave, just a DREADFUL joke…

3 Likes

Did they Ern it.

1 Like

The EFL showing it’s incompetence again now. Derby could be relegated now and Wycombe retrieved due to dodgy accounting.
Absolute shambles as it’s been obvious for ages and they let this drag on till now.
Time and time again clubs do this and genuine cases like Wigan just get ignored.
Losing it’s integrity the championship because of the clowns running it.
Probably let Derby off though because there a bigger draw than Wycombe.

1 Like

Ah so they’ll get another points deduction. No way they swap Wycombe in was the.

Deducting points for off field bollocks is just wrong. I really hate that that’s even a thing.

1 Like

The Championship kicks off tonight :heart_eyes:

Bournemouth v West Brom. Two teams who are finally playing each other in the league they both belong in.

Forest just take the lead splendidly against Coventry (back in Coventry, incidentally)

One each now.

Good game for a Midlands derby. Crowd really up for it. Home crowd giving it the old Twist n Shout, Forest away fans as loud and as vocal as ever.

What a league this is…

I’ve got it on as background tv so not really watching it but from the bits I’ve looked it looks a decent game and great to here proper atmospheres again.

Coventrys equaliser was a good goal

Coventry win. Last min of stoppage :pensive:

LAST MINUTE SCENESSSSSS

Love a last minute winner. Nice homecoming for Coventry.

2 Likes

Mark Robins is a fat bastard.

The man who saved Fergie’s job at the city ground.

Yep. Now he’s done Forest again. And he’s played for Leicester.

Thorn in the Forest’s side, one might say.

Proper Championship goal, this

1 Like

Mitrooooo!

He’s to good for the championship and not good enough for the premier league :joy:

Fulham on a madness :fire::fire::fire:

0-2 !

:grin:.

1 Like