Football League

3 Likes

Just done my EFL bets for Championship, League 1 and 2. Middlesbrough, Sunderland and Bolton. So watch all three crash and burn :smile:

Looks like watford are parking the bus tonight against boro.

My Middlesbrough bet has started well :roll_eyes:

Read if Forrest lost today the manager was getting the sack.

Narrator: They lost

Wycombe are so out of their depth in the Championship. Hope they turn it around, but sadly I think they’ll be straight back down.

Did they not go up even though they “finished” the season mid table but because of PPG in use to properly finish it they ended in the playoffs? :joy:

Eddie Howe will be the new Forrest manager next week imo. Been heavily rumoured

I dunno if he could do that job. Forest have literally just bought a group of players and have thrown them in tonight. They need a manager that can get them playing well together.

I’m surprised Lamouchi is still in a job. Forest go through managers like a baby goes through nappies.

The one that still rankles with the Forest faithful is Kranka. He shouldn’t have been sacked.

This actually happened over a year ago, but I think people forget or perhaps never knew in the first place. Though it doesn’t help that the stadium is still referred to as Loftus Road by the media and on TV etc.

3 Likes

Ridiculous that you can do things like get on a plane and sit in a pub or restaurant, but people aren’t allowed into outside stadiums, even at a reduced capacity, where social distancing guidelines could be adhered to. Further down the pyramid at the really small clubs, they can have fans in. I was listening to the chairman of a club on radio 5 at the weekend. His team got promoted last season. The league his team came from are allowed fans, but the one they’re now in aren’t. So the promotion is actually costing them money.

5 Likes
1 Like

Haha.

I was actually at Warnock’s 1000th game which was the first game I went to at the Emirates back in 2006.

3 Likes

Did you boo him?

I possibly called him a cunt at some stage but I don’t really boo at the football

2 Likes

I went to the reverse fixture, Phil Jagielka in goal. We didn’t test him once

1 Like

Reminds me of this.

9 Likes

Haha! What was the score in that game? He looks so accomplished!

1 Like

Newcastle won 6-1 :joy: But Jones only conceded 3. 2 of them were proper howlers that few goalkeepers would have saved if I remember correctly. I think that original keeper Heald got sent off in the second half. 95/96 season.

3 Likes