Football League

That’s brilliant

1 Like

I now this is said all the time but the fucking official EFL twitter account posting a petition to the government to let fans attend games is absolutely wild.

2020 is so fucked this is normal :joy::joy::joy:

It does seem stupid that an indoor cinema can operate at reduced capacity or whatever and a football stadium can’t.

The only real argument against is thousands going for the same train at the same time but that’s probably not a big deal at lower levels.

Sabri Lamouchi sacked by Nottingham Forest. It was on the cards. Lost the first 5 games (including a Carabao Cup tie)- add to that one of the worst collapses ever last season.

They’ve appointed his successor. Even though they could have got Nigel Pearson, they appointed Chris Hughton. I’m on the fence with this one

1 Like

Forest fans are adamant (and understandably) that they shouldn’t have got shot of Kranka.

He was the best man for the job for a long while.

Hughton only gets teams promoted that have money and are favourites to be promoted

The gif :flushed:

1 Like

I guess they nailed his come face.

What a fucking legend he was.

1 Like

The only player Paddy was ever scared of

The thoughts of the Manchester City chief executive

It’s not surprising this is being said by the city chairman but its probably echoed amongst most of the Prem top clubs.
The disparity amongst the top and EFL is probably at the stage of a rethink being needed now sadly.
Only last week Arsenal flew to Anfield twice in a week. Nothing highlights the disparity more tbh.

1 Like

24 clubs and a 46 game season is part of the problem. I think if each league was 20 teams it would be a lot more sustainable. Fuck letting B teams in.

3 Likes

Jobs for the boys

2 Likes

Paul Scholes is part owner, no? Doesn’t seem right that he can manage them as well.

1 Like

Seems this is just temporary as second in command due take over after self isolating.

I’d definitely manage a team if I owned it. It would be a disaster and everyone would hate me but ya gotta have a bit of fun.

2 Likes

Is this THE Graham Alexander?

As in Fantasy premier league legend Graham Alexander, the penalty taking defender who played in a defensively set up Burnley that would net you a good 10 points every game?