Folarin Balogun

The one red flag is what @GC-Maniac mentioned the other day.
There’s a difficulty potentially on the negotiation aspect with the player. Made noise in the past.
Maybe we are both moving into better areas for some middle ground.

The fact his agency manages both Nketiah and Balogun(on top of Saka) makes it also a bit awkward.

2 Likes

If anything should make it better for us, their only decent clients are arsenal players and sancho.

Playing time is the only concern and I don’t see much way around it since nketiah hardly got minutes before the injury to jesus.

We could see balo or nketiah cf with Jesus RW at times but I wouldn’t want that very often.

A bit of a clickbait

Scored again

Top scorer now?

The weekly bump of the thread.

5 Likes

That was so different from the others speed and strength with a cool finish

1 Like

I see the hype now

1 Like

Sell Eddie if he has a market

3 Likes

If he continues to score at this rate he absolutely deserves to get his chance to fight for the starting spot next season.

Getting serious.

Sell Eddie before this guy

2 Likes

eddie showed glimpses but he cannot carry the team he has gone back to being impotent again…kinda dont want him at arsenal he will never be good enough and is taking up space. He is our Inheanacho.

2 Likes

That defender’s career is not looking good brav

Great assist. De Bruyne would be happy with that

He landed on his face :rofl:

1 Like

I love this kid, 15 league goals in Ligue 1 mid season at his age is serious work.

He the tools to be an elite poacher. He has to heavily feature for the first team next season

1 Like

Goodbye Mr Nketiah, there’s a new face in town

Also lol the 2 strikers we let go to the French league in the summer have 29 goals between them in the league

2 Likes

Scored again. A big goal away at Monaco, only goal in the game so far.

1 Like