FIFA 20

How did u find out u got a free copy?

It’s not me, that was posted on Reddit.

It’s probably someone who spent a fortune on FIFA points on FIFA 19.

2 Likes

I was proper confused for the first few watches until I realised :arteta:

2 Likes

Fucking scripted game. Saliba headed the ball away in the 6 yard box and went down after a header…keen fell on him. Was only cleared away to edge of the box. Keen got up saliba stayed down kolasinac ran away from keen who got passed to whilst stood by saliba on the floor and scored a tap in

3 Likes

Yeah, to be fair I don’t see it too often on career modes but online they’ve clearly made ratings matter way to much to encourage more money to be spent on packs.

Scripting has always been a load of shite. But I tried Pes2020 as it’s on game pass and It felt like ass compared to Fifa somehow so I continue to play this.

Pes really really needs Pro Clubs to entice me to ever give it a proper chance. Best mode on any football game.

1 Like

FIFA’s gameplay is so much more fluid than PES, it’s crazy.

The scripting and EA themselves mean I’d never buy FIFA, but it’s more fun to play imo.

Especially after the recent PES update.

The mystery ball games can be quite fun as well. Its hilarious how they made the scripting into an enjoyable game mode :arteta:

Haha, I’m beginning to be fine with Ea due to Jedi and Apex legends which have been 2 really good games for quite cheap and no bullshit.

Mystery ball is hilarious, on Pro Clubs instead of normal cups they do a cup for each “mod” which is fun to play instead of normal. Love it

Also… world class is too easy but when I up to legendary it’s too difficult and legendary the scripting even worse! :confused:

Is legendary the max? If so I dont use that one, I dont like the fact to make it harder they boost the stats of all the players, I want shit players to be shit haha.

This is the first Fifa I’ve played single player so I find World Class really hard. I do play as Arsenal and I do use mostly young players rather than world class players.

Are you on Xbox?

They do have a really good 3v3 co-op mode. Your club is just called a clan instead and you use real teams.

Pro Clubs is still the most challenging mode on any football game without a doubt.

There should be a standalone footie game that just focusses on a Pro Club game mode. It would really work. Just need a good football gameplay engine. Which is the hardest part lol.

1 Like

Yeah we looked into that but there are sometimes 5-6 of us and you didnt just control one player and the rest are Ai…from what I saw.

Just is no where near the same.

Nah it’s not a Pro Clubs equivalent really it’s a co-op seasons equivalent but still a heck of a challenge.

There is actually an 11v11 team play mode called Become a Legend but I’ve never given this a go online as the menus are awful for it. Maybe I should and let you know how it goes.

PES 2020’s gameplay is the biggest catch for all of this though and tbh if you never found the gameplay a refreshing experience (as a break from FIFA) then there’s no point in even bothering.

Not bought this Fifa and most you guys play earlier than I can.

Miss the OA games though

1 Like

I sold FIFA this time. Just couldn’t muster the energy to spend again hours on FUT. Instead CoD MW has been consuming most of my spare time.

It’s just so much fun to play with 5/6 buddies on a headset and shoot.

When you accidentally hit the pass button instead of shoot

6 Likes

Some clubs’ best ever player apparently :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Someone mentioned doing a Premier league draft and tying it into FIFA somehow. Does anyone know if edited teams with transfers can be used online? If so, then I’m happy to organise something.

Obviously those taking part would, firstly, need the game and secondly to be on the same console.

Could work it so that we do two different leagues for Xbox and PS4.

Or, if anyone’s good with the editor and creating players (I assume you can still do this on FIFA?) then we could set it up for teams being made in the current draft thread :smiley:

Does fifa not do cross platform play?