FIFA 20

Bundesliga dictionary had me saying “Torhueter”. :bellerin:

EDIT:

Nope, Torwart - goalkeeper is there aswell. :sweat_smile:

Probably depends on the region you are in?

Both are correct😉.

1 Like

Like @Forever said, there are 4 languages and it depends on the region you live in.
The majority speak Swiss German (around 60%) and we refer to “German German” as “high German” (no correlation with Mary Jane :maple_leaf: :wink:). Imo most people can’t speak proper “high” German because of their strong Swiss accent and they adapt Swiss language structures as well (but I live next to the boarder so who am I to judge…).

1 Like

Yeah I have no idea, I just ask because I’m interested, it’s pretty cool.

Quite enjoying fifa 20 I mainly play career
The press conferences and post match interviews got boring quick tho.

Mustafi and xhaka just agreed deals elsewhere as I didn’t renew their contracts lol.

Spurs are top of the league unbeaten 26 games 21 wins 4 draws into 2020/2021 season :rollseyes:

And it’s a fix I swear got beaten by Liverpool and struggled against palace.

World class is a lot harder this year…

:santi:

Having an absolute blast on pro clubs this year. Also career mode has been fixed, well the issues I personally was having with it.

Guendouzi and nelson are ballers in career mode.

Lag compensation is a fucking joke on almost every major online game. These companies earn so much but never invest enough in servers.

I’m still enjoying career mode and pro clubs alot this year so I’m okay Hahah.

Funny thing about this issue is that Fifa would probably get away with it like 10 years ago before FUT, but now that ppl pay so much money for a good team, they are livid.

1 Like

Lag compensation is desperately frustrating, me and my mates were talking about it the other day and I was telling them a good way to avoid it.

Turn your Xbox or PS on, and before the game starts to load up, quickly hit the eject button and remove FIFA, throw the disc out the window and play a game that isn’t made by quite as massive a bunch of cunts.

9 Likes

Did that a few years ago and can safely say it worked a treat.

4 Likes

What they done this year was especially cuntish. They released quite a competitive game during early access where you actually had to manually defend and the script took a back seat to skill.

With each update they nerfed just about everything that made the game competitive and now it’s just a dynamic difficulty script simulator.

Nioh’s a free game at the moment on psn so if youre going to be frustrated you might as well play a game where you frustrated by your own mistakes and can actually improve.

really weird glitch

2 Likes

EA handing out free copies

4 Likes

Unless they start developing a decent product, I hope no one buys their stuff.

I’m surprised it took them so long.

FIFA is EAs biggest earner and 2/3 of their FIFA revenue is from in game crap rather than selling copies.

They could probably give it away for free and completely end PES and still make silly money.

1 Like

Full on F2P is it?

Only for the mugs who bought FIFA19 it seems :unai:

1 Like