FIFA 20

What’s that involve?

Nope

1 Like

Crossplay means that players can play each other across each platform ie ps4 v xbox

Alot off games do it now I am quite surprised that fifa doesn’t do it

Oh nice, that sounds like a wicked idea. I take it the companies that make ps and Xbox had to agree on that to happen?

It came about because off Fortnight so Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft in the end decided to allow crossplay tho I believe that Sony was the last one due to not wanting to open up their serves to other platforms

Good thing they’ve gone with it as sounds like a really good idea.

It would take a long ass time to create all these players lol, but I thought it would be fun to simulate the games considering not everyone will have FIFA 20, and if they do have different consoles. You could pretty much do this on any FIFA game tho going back years.

1 Like

Do you know if edited squads can be used online? Could do that for a premier league draft if you can

No clue tbh, what did u have in mind that each person in ur tournament would play their own team?

Can on the superior PES :blush:

Do it on PES then :+1::+1: I just dont have PES I was thinking about doing it on like FIFA 16 or something.

Each person would edit a team to reflect their picks in a draft I’d set up :grin:

Is it still popular enough for 10 people on here to have it (on same console) and actually be interested in a league setup? :grin:

You gotta stimulate the matches imo.

So having not played any fifa in years I’ve just started up again with this as isolation begins to bite.

Any hints and tips for Arsenal set ups? I mainly just like to play online games and obviously I’m taking a beating at the moment.

I couldn’t seem to get on the ball at all but I switched to a flat 4-4-2 and now seem to get more possession. Pepe on the right wing is awesome but obviously there’s not an obvious fit on the left.

Also, how the hell do you defend? :rofl:

Scored this today. Quite proud of it as I totally didn’t mean it, was actually trying to curve the shot in the far corner lol.

4 Likes

Took me several views to work out what was special about it, I thought you just slotted it into the far corner lol.

You surely could have got a better angle if you were gonna upload it to YouTube to show us haha.

Sick goal tbf

You pressed the special skills trigger instead of the finnese haha

2 Likes

Ahahaha shit just saw it now after three views as well, Banger

1 Like

My mate who I scored the goal against wasn’t particularly keen on watching the replay more than once so I had to move quick, soz for the quality bae I will try better next time

Next time I will make sure to upload to streamable if my camera work doesn’t cut the YouTube standards, kisses

edit: oh and you can just play it at slower speed if you can’t keep up with the speed of my mad FIFA skilz

3 Likes