FIFA 20

I’m not an online guy, or even someone who very regularly gets mates down over for multiplayer sessions. For me, gaming is a solitary activity, a bit of me time where I can avoid human interaction and just get fully immersed in a game for several hours. FIFA used to play a big part in that, I used to spend so much time on career mode, but gave up after FIFA 15. Even then the neglect of this core game mode was clear and it has only got worse as other modes clearly became incredibly profitable. But that tweet above couldn’t be more right, career mode players still pay full price for the game and should be entitled to a decent experience. Not totally neglected for the people who will continue pumping money into the coffers all year round.

The only answer is to just stop buying the fucking games. We all know EA are utter money grubbing shits, so just stop fucking buying their games. Don’t buy it after fooling yourself that this year will be better, and then tweeting them when it obviously fucking isn’t better. The trend is clear, the writing is on the wall… Just stop buying their fucking games.

Though you can hardly blame them for shifting their focus away from career mode when mad cunts like @Castiel buy the game at full whack on release and then proceed to pump a few hundred quid extra into their ultimate team over the year.

So stop buying EA games and instead abuse EA and cunts like Castiel for willingly participating in this BULLSHIT. The appropriate course of action is clear, I’ve told you how to behave and what to do, so no more whinging please.

9 Likes

@Cristo you’re the fucking worst. It’s been shit since FIFA14 but it’s taken you five years to finally decide to stop buying their games.

You stupid kiwi fuck. Not fit to lace @Aussiegooner’s boots

5 Likes

The big problem is people seem to think there isn’t anymore to gaming than Ea or Fifa, there is. If I want to play a game I buy it and play it, last year I bought Fifa and didn’t spend a penny in game. Spent a fortune on FFBE though.

It is what it is, I spend hundred of quid on cigarettes and alcohol which are an even worse addiction but no one is forcing me to do it and no one is forcing anyone to play fifa.

If you think a scumbag company like EA is going to change because a few kids don’t buy it then you’re sadly mistaken.

Yeah, was definitely tongue in cheek on my part, but I do remember genuinely being shocked a few years back when you said how much you’d spent on the game over a year.

But you’re spot on above. The amount I’ve spent on drink, drugs and cigarettes in the past decade could definitely put someone through a couple years of uni. My mind and body would have benefitted from me spending that money on my ultimate team instead haha

2 Likes

Has to be the first time I’ve not bought it on release day as I’m enjoying playing FM right now haha. Looks an absolute shambles tho what have they done to career mode?! :rofl:

Literally nothing in five years. I’m done buying it ever.

1 Like

This is why PES has overtaken them. Make the switch lads

3 Likes

Honestly I think the game peaked. It still had elements of the old school manager mode and the new gen graphics and gameplay. I loved FIFA 13, but it was all down hill from there.

It’s interesting to note that EA failed so badly at making their basketball game, NBA Live, that NBA 2k came in and destroyed them. EA don’t even make that game anymore. FIFA might be too big to fail now but it can definitely lose enough business to start paying attention. Seems like more and more ppl realize it every year.

The correct version of this is

You stupid danish pastry. Not fit to lace @Ocke’s boots

3 Likes

:shushing_face:

3 Likes

Tbf it is funny though. I couldn’t count the number of times at the beginning of September I hear people say ‘Not getting the new Fifa this year, it’ll be no different to the current one’

Come end of Sep, everyone has it. Gotta accept the addiction guys :hugs::hugs:

What’s worse is the virgins who pretend they’ve got a girlfriend who bought them FIFA, filled the fridge with beers and left them and the boys money for pizza

6 Likes

Or put it in the front seat with a seat belt over it :wastebasket:

1 Like

Nah just wait for it to drop on Ea access in 6 months time an play it for free :smiley:

1 Like

dun matter whatsoever, everyone’s gonna pay for the next game again anyway :slight_smile:

I’m not.

Last FIFA where EA got my money and not GAME or some other reseller was FIFA 12.

2 Likes

this thread

This is mental look at how many things they’ve taken out of career mode since FIFA 11. I forgot half of these things were things lol.

2 Likes

What absolutely killed career mode for me was all that bullshit micromanager scouting shit.

If I wanna buy Kasper Dolberg, just tell me he’s a 78 with X stats rather than making me scout him with a 4 star scout for 6 weeks.

Like I get they wanted to up the realism but that was not the way to do it.

Then, after you get rid of that tedious bollocks, please fix the shite gameplay.

4 Likes

Just buy PES you mutt