FIFA 20

79 might be a touch harsh on Sokratis, but I definitely think he’s overrated by a minimum of three points.

Sokratis at 84 is outrageous lol.

3 Likes

lol if this standard was applied across every team we’d be looking at a very different FIFA. Arsenal and United would struggle to hit 4.5 stars

1 Like

Sokratis has always been well rated in Fifa from his time at BVB, and you’d hardly say he’s came to Arsenal and flop, have probably been the only relatively reliable defender we have had.

Yeah that’s what I mean, if they gave honest ratings it would make a very popular team shit to play with. Same definitely applies to Man U.

Newsflash

We are a four and a half star team. Let’s not kid ourselves (for now anyway)

1 Like

Xhaka easily deserves 81. For all his horrible defensive fuck ups people forget what he does actually bring to the table. It’s just that it’s all nullified by his massive downsides. 81’s not a high bar at all and reflects him quite accurately.

Xhaka’s defense is perfectly emulated in FIFA when u switch to a defender and he just fucking stops running, that’s perfect Xhaka :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Nacho & Kos leave Arsenal and get IFs in the first week. Meanwhile, our defence… :stuck_out_tongue:

The comments are lit :fire::fire::fire:

The PES Aguero is awful haha

1 Like

And PES Salah ate all the pies.

Honestly if we are going on graphics, FIFA is probably better. The way the PES guys run also looks strange to me, FIFA’s run motion is more fluid and realistic. I’ve no doubt in my mind tho PES is the better overall game.

2 Likes

The clubs who have official partnerships with FIFA will have better faces than they do in PES and vice versa haha

Yoooo, looks like fifa put in some overtime on their card game this year :joy::joy::joy:

Tide is finally turning on these greedy shitters fuck EA.

Lol what a mess.

1 Like

EA are disgusting cunts

2 Likes

75 game season and Put The Pressure On FC still can’t do it.

Also, lol Arsenal are shit.

4 Likes

Fut’s actually half decent this year, skill gap is back and defending is actually required. Scripting is still a mess but it’s better than 19 which was unplayable.

Fifa Career mode has been a shit show slide downhill since around FIFA 14 and the mechanics/gameplay with it as well.

Last time I truly enjoyed a FIFA is honestly FIFA 13 every game since has just been a let down.

First time I won’t be buying FIFA, they need to go back to basics.

2 Likes