Thursday 23 November 2017
RheinEnergieStadion
KO: 18:00
LIVE on BT Sport

• Köln
  • Arsenal
  • Draw

0 voters

I don’t think i’ve ever cared less about a “competitive” Arsenal match before.

The only positive is that we should see some of the youngsters, like Nelson, Nketiah and Theo Walcott.

What’s the deal with all our away games being 6 kick off? Is that just a thing they do in the EL?

My favorite Koln team is in their shittest form ever…
Arsenal to win by 3 goals.

I’d imagine it has to do with time zones and English time being better suited to play the late game, which is why the away games are being played early.

I think our luck has to run out at some point playing make shift lineups in the Europa League/ League Cup, also with players out of position. Predicting a 2-1 loss here despite them being bottom and winless in the Bundesliga.

Wenger better play our youngsters in this game as that is the only motivation to watch us play in this tournament. I wouldn’t care so much about the result as long as I get to see the likes of Eddie, Nelson etc.

I love these matches. Getting to see Theo run roughshod all over this inferior opposition has been fun for me.

Yeah Theo has been devastating the last 2 matches tearing Red Star Belgrade apart.

Assisted the winner that qualified us.

Yep simple tap in that one for Giroud, Theo put it on a silver platter for him.

And he had a double right before that lol.

Is Giroud fit for this one? However, Cologne are truly terrible. We can win this.

It’s Cologne. It’s the minimum he is supposed to do.

No Giroud looks like Theo will be back in his proper position and we’ll cruise to victory. Fucking Wenger, always playing guys out of position smh.

Might see Eddie included if that’s the case too.

Oh yes, because he is a WC centre forward :mustafi:

Walcott is ill with Iamshitalitis

Bummer, I read that it may be chronical

We better sign up quickly for four more years then.