Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Right this is my team for GW1

£2mil left in the bank.

Why do you have the tops from two seasons ago lol

1 Like

:man_shrugging: no idea.

Gotta brush up on the rules so I know when to use triple captain and bench boost.

Haaland Neto Andreas out
Saka Rashford Alvarez (City) in

Should I, shouldn’t I?

Absolutely not :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

If you want to be different then go for it. A lot of people have those first 3, so the second 3 will give you the differentials. But obviously when Haaland scores a hat-trick you’ll want to cry, lol

1 Like

Lol … that’s my fear… super hattrick Vs Bournemouth next week

Anyone know if Leicester are looking at a goalkeeper? With Kasper gone, both their remaining goalkeepers are £4m on FPL.

I have them both in my team… taking a risk that either will start…
If they get a new goalkeeper, I’m destroyed

Ward and Iversen will battle it out

Yeah, that’s what I‘ve done. Save some cash for elsewhere on the pitch. At least one of them will surely start GW1, even if they are looking to bring another GK in before the end of the window.

2 Likes

Even with them only costing £8m for starting GK, I don’t trust the Leicester defence one bit.
£1m to go from virtually no clean sheets to a choice of all but 2 clubs is worth it for me…

Depends on where that extra million is spent. I’ve used to it to upgrade another position. I think that player will get more points than an average goalkeeper.

I’ve used the extra 0.5 to upgrade White to Zinchenko. I can easily reverse this move if Leicester get another GK.

Managed to get it mate?

1 Like

He did, sent it via PM

Can you please share it bro ?

Can I also get the code for the league?

Check PM lads

1 Like