Fantasy Premier League 22/23

here too please? @Calum , thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Looking to make it what 3 OA championships out of 4?

Legoooooo

4 Likes

Just remembered this thing is kicking off today :joy: Might just roll with my team set about 5 days ago. It’s pretty okay, though the kickoff this season is a bit easy due to the availablity of multiple WCs. GL to all.

Good luck mate

1 Like

Just checked into the app for one last glance before KO, and the app says the password is incorrect. All this after an app update ofc. Anyone else facing a similar issue?

Their mobile website is quite decent if your’e in a hurry to change the line up.

2 Likes

Think I should probably do that because I just shot in the dark and used up all my money.

How does one do that?

Thanks mate. But the site ain’t helping me either. Starting to remember I changed the password last week and can’t seem to remember the passowrd now lol

May be it’s an omen to stick with the team I already have. Or may be it means my lack of preparation is going to batter me :grin:

1 Like

It’s the regular site which is responsive and offers the same user experience as an app : https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

1 Like

Hey Calum, I’m rejoining this year, could I have the code aswell? Thanks

Ouch. You missed the deadline. It closed 5 minutes ago :frowning:

1 Like

As long as she’s done a team, she can join a league late

2 Likes

Gonna be an interesting season ahead with a mid season break, a first of it’s kind. Might disrupt the flow of the game, but definitely going to be something new regardless.

I’ve done my team, but I know I will probably not be added to the mini league standings until GW2

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hail Jesus!

1 Like

After spending the summer on drafts I’m so glad that opportunity has gone now and I need to stick with a team :joy:

2 Likes

Same. But I’ll probably just use my wildcard in week 3 :laughing:

Though getting that extra wildcard during the World Cup means it won’t be too bad to wildcard early.

1 Like

I took Odegaard out and put Diaz in just before the window closed.
So Odegaard will get an assist and Diaz won’t get picked. :grinning:

Didn’t have to wait long to get the first bit right. :grinning: