Fantasy Premier League 21/22

95 for me, must be one of the highest scoring opening weekends ever

1 Like

Peoples knees jerking mad :joy::joy:

Iā€™m waiting till the international break to decide if I get Bruno as I want to see if Kane goes to City first.

As I would prefer a GW4 wildcard with Salah Lukaku and Kane my premiums if he does join City

2 Likes

Since when does Richarlison play for Fulham? Or is that just the team thatā€™s playing at home in the playerā€™s next game?

Fulham / Everton. Same shit. Lol

Fulham arenā€™t in the PL so no, itā€™s not the team heā€™s playing next

Grealish to Greenwood was a good move in the final hour before deadline! Had been considering Benrahma but stuck with Raphina. Weā€™ll see how that plays out over the next week or so. Think Iā€™m just going to bank a transfer in case I want to bring in a premium striker.

1 Like

Heā€™s bench fodder for me although wish I had gone with Amartey. I wouldā€™ve started him over Dunk.

Sancho benched again by Ole the fraud

Iā€™ve took Lā€™s two weekends running. You hate to see it

Fernandes blanked. 1 pointer special :grinning:

Yeah Salah and Fernandes having big first weeks and crap second weeks. I saved myself 4 points by forgetting to do my team though, I would have changed captaincy to Bruno. So every cloud.

Not really got many points this week, so if Pepe could have a masterclass now that would be much appreciated.

I uncaptained Lukaku for Salah

Absolute scenes

1 Like

Not to brag or anything, but guess who has Lukaku as captainšŸ˜Ž

1 Like

Just realise I only had Lukaku as vice captain ARGHHHHH

1 Like

Serves you right :ozil:

6 Likes

Just glad Salah outscored Bruno. Annoyed I didnā€™t play Raphina over Toney. Thought about and then forgot to check my team before deadline. Oh well. Not too bad with Antonio still to play.

Iā€™m trying to limit transfers. Made a small one for GW3. Will bank the other. Then decide if there are any big transfers to be had. Lukaku is hard to get in for me, so weā€™ll see.

Benrahma

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

Should have put Antonio as captain. Glad for the much needed points regardless though.

Triple up on West Ham players? You know it make sense ;).

1 Like

Benrahma has to come in it was a toss up between him and Gungogan and I went with Gundogan for GW1 ffs

Already have Coufal and Antonio, damn shame they couldnā€™t keep the clean sheet

I like WHU to start the season. I shouldā€™ve gone Benrahma over Raphina, but didnā€™t. Long-term, will definitely need to think about how European football may impact their level in the PL. Thatā€™s my one big worry.

Iā€™m not in a rush. Calm and patience are my goals this season. I still racked up 82 points this week. Toney is my main concern so far. I want another week or so, but heā€™s at the top of my chop list. Do I break the template and use my WC in a few weeks to get Lukaku? Or do I go bigger in MF and move to bench fodder for a FW? Or do I look at another FW like DCL? Time will tell.

1 Like

Go on the hammers :hammer_and_wrench::hammer_and_wrench:

Is that the wildcard played then :rofl: