Fantasy Premier League 21/22

My usual GW3 wildcard haha. :joy:

Its a staple of mine :raised_hands: Like to give it two weeks then jump on the form players and good budget bench players.

Annoyed because of price changes I am 0.1 off TAA :disappointed: Robbo it is lol

Ronaldo. If he comes

Position?

Price?

How you affording him?

Iโ€™m gonna leave 1.5 in my bank as Iโ€™m on my wc as a just in case :joy:

Should be a striker, almost exclusively played there for Juve last season, plus its the position heโ€™d be wanted in anyway.

Price - tricky one, virtually a goal a game last season would generally mean 12.5 or so, but heโ€™s so old now they might take that into account :joy:

I might squeeze him, Salah, Lukaku into a team, and budget elsewhere, donโ€™t think Iโ€™m going to be able to get Fernandes in alongside them

1 Like

Wildcard team final draft

7.6m in the bank to do Ronaldo in for Armstrong

Iโ€™ll then upgrade Gilmour or Bissouma with the change

1 Like

Thatโ€™s a thought havent a clue how Iโ€™m gonna work Ronaldo into this team. Might swap out Vardy and someone else

For a start you need to lose a goalie for a 4.0 haha

Yeah might ditch Ederson just because I think Emi will get more points in term of saves

1 Like

Announce Ronaldo @FPL

Dreamed up a transfer right after I pressed confirm. It would have involved me taking out Salah to bring Kane in. Alasโ€ฆ

Raphinha and Benrahma in.

Doing it

12.5! I thought heโ€™d be 13 :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

I have a spare 0.5 for GW5 now :grin:

1 Like

I have two transfers, so thinking of getting rid of Bruno to get me the bulk of the money. Ronaldo will be taking the penalties, right? Donโ€™t think Bruno will be worth ยฃ12m now.

1 Like

Thatโ€™s too expensive to fit in my team.
Iโ€™m happy with the fifty two points Ings, Wilson and DCL have got me after three games. :grinning:
Although, if he isnโ€™t rotated too much, I might be tempted.

0.6 left for the following GW to improve one of the cheapos

2 Likes

Wow, you managed to get Salah, Lukaku , TAA and Ronaldo in the same team.
Raphinho, Benrahama, Bissouma and Antonio are getting points as well.

I might get rid of Sancho and Mahrez and get Son and Benrahama.

1 Like

Fuck thats actually a really good team takes notes

1 Like

Same forward line

Kinda want to get rid of the Arsenal players, but Iโ€™ll give them Norwich (hopefully theyโ€™ll be fit).

1 Like

I didnโ€™t have White until I done my wildcard last week and needed a 4.4 he was the best option

1 Like

Lukaku - Ronaldo - Antonio will be the new template. Salah probably plays in everyone midfield too. All about filling the rest of the position.

Funnily enough thatโ€™s my front three as well haha