Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Change this before anyone sees

No.

When he scores a hattrick you won’t be laughing then

I hope you’re right. But he will absolutely not have 2 good games in a row

I like your style, having Nketiah as captain against Man U.
I was going to have Saka but went with the safer option of Mane, although I think Bernado might have been a better choice because Man City are going to score a hat full against Watford.

1 Like

Had the (c) on Ronaldo but it felt dirty. Changed to Mount at the last second.

@Darkseid here we go!! :joy::joy:

1 Like

You’re getting knocked out :boxing_glove:

2 Likes

Some of us haven’t got to bother with this round. We were so good last week, we get a bye :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Calum must be gutted :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha nope

Football before fantasy

Didn’t realize I had a bye into the next round no wonder I couldn’t find who I was playing today.

The bye should go to the teams in the top 2 positions in the league imo…

Fernandes with -1. Should have been -3.

1 Like

I thought I would pick a Man City player because they’re at home to Watford.
So I bought in Bernado because Guardiola plays him almost every minute in every game.
Except this one of course.

3 Likes

Ffs… what a shit week. Took a -8 as no WC left. Still couldn’t resolve all issues (still have Doherty). No returns from players brought in. Then Wilson and Amartey didn’t play. Reece James out of squad with injury. City conceded a silly goal so + yellow for Cancelo. Broja on the bench today and is on my Bench, so at this point I’ll take just an appearance for 1 point for him. Gordon is the other one in my bench who is unlikely to get anything against L’pool. What a shit week of FPL after just maintaining me lead in another mini league without playing my FH last week. So still have that over the main competitors who are now out of chips.

1 Like

@Darkseid

I think you have won the cup tie by 1 point :joy:

1 Like

A moment for all TAA and Salah owners

What a time to forget to change your captain from last week :joy:

Tbf Salah off the bench might still land you more points :joy:

1 Like

The OA Cup round of 16

Supporting @Darkseid so I can take comfort in losing to the eventual winner :grin:

1 Like