Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Who is G B?

Cheers for posting the fixture I couldnā€™t see them on the app.

Seriouslyā€¦ screw FPL. Did so well all season with a few blips but face planting now. So much for my free gym membership for a year. My 50/50 decisions last week fucked me. Now my decision to not take a hit and bring in Son killed me. I wouldā€™ve captained him. Instead canā€™t Salah, Chelseaā€™s fucking lose, no TAAā€¦ a whopping 20 points after subs. Need a CS from Ramsdale today!

That didnā€™t work out for you.

And now there goes my CS. When Sanchez last week abs it didnā€™t help. This week went back to Ramsdale when Sanchez goes in to get a CS. So good until the end. Very Spursy of me in FPL. Have to hope my FH can help pull me back, but doubt it.

Lucas Digne sitting on my bench as my third sub on 8 points after being ruled out by FPL until May 15th is hugely frustratingā€¦

Choices choicesā€¦ Who to Triple Captain?

Ramsdale

Iā€™ve done ok since I was hacked.
I was top last game week, almost twenty points clear of second place and the last two months I was equal sixth then second but for the season overall Iā€™m near the bottom.

Iā€™m going to play a free hit but after going out of the CL, Iā€™m not sure about picking Man City players.
Is anyone picking Jesus or De Bruyne?

Could you not have used the free hit to reverse the hack? :thinking:

I could have used the free hit but that can only be used for one game week.
But I lost the wild card which meant I had to change the whole team over a period of a few games which cost loads of points.

Ready for the final DGW of the season

Captain Saka? Interesting. Iā€™m not sure who to go for.

Ramsdale :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Iā€™ll be taking a -8 this week and saying goodbye to Harry Kane :wave:

Why take a hit to get rid of someone who is playing twice? I know they are hard games, but still.

Difficult fixtures. Of course the -8 could backfire horribly, but Iā€™m okay with that.

Who you replacing him with?

Squeezing Salah into my eleven meant having to drop a high value forward. Heā€™ll be my captain this week. No need to overthink it.

Iā€™m going without Salah, hope he blanks

Will be tough but gotta retain my :crown: