Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Are people going for Lukaku as captain this week?

Nah I figured that Southampton will turn into world beaters this weekend

I was going to pick a Burnley player, because theyā€™re playing Norwich but Iā€™ll probably go for Lukaku, Alonso or Antonio.

Donā€™t think there will ever be a situation where I consider putting a Burnley player as captain :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The only time I ever had a Burnley player as a captain was Graham Alexander 11 years ago as he was a defender who took penalties and had a great record haha

1 Like

what if he is uber handsome? :henry2:

What if Giroud went there to top up his pension and they were playing the bottom club? :grinning:

What a shit fuckin game. Meant to have changes an hour before the first kick off not an hour and a half.

FPL can go fuck itself

They made that change last season. Prefer it the old way.

What player were you going to bring in?

Made 3 changes this morning including bringing in Ramsdale, first time Iā€™ve had 3 arsenal players in my FPL team in a LONG time

1 Like

No Ronaldo lol

Yeah, keep up @DavidHillier

Ronaldo benchedā€¦gameweek ruined :joy:

Duffy will come in for Ronaldo and Sarr is my vice as long as Ronaldo stays on the bench

Ronaldo will obviously come on.

1 Like

To blank hopefully :pray:

You not got him?

I have him, but have Lukaku as captain.

Yeah thatā€™s my worry. Although knowing Ronaldo heā€™ll come in and get two goals for United to win it in the 90th min

I did but transferred him out for Lukaku whoā€™s my captain this week.

So potential big gain if Ronaldo comes on and does nada

At least even if Lukaku is benched as well Iā€™ve got Antonio VC, who surely HAS to start :joy:

Strange to see Ronaldo be benched, must be a small fitness/injury issue there IMO