Fantasy Premier League 20/21

The one week I forget to change my vice captain, now I’ve got Antonio away to United :roll_eyes: :joy:

I actually hope KDB comes on for about ten mins at the end and blanks. My main rival in my paid league captained him.

Pep has buttfucked so many FPL managers tonight lol, what a guy

John Stones Goal Machine :fire::fire::fire:

Iz dis real life…

This is one week I’m happy to have 2 players blank. Have to wait an see with Son but could go Son to Bale for next week.

Anyone have a good week? I got 57 which I thought seemed pretty rubbish, but is probably not a bad score considering all the “big” names/obvious Captain choices blanked. A defence of Shaw and Stones saved me a bit.

Now on to the ridiculous game week of 4 games. Have hardly any outfield players, but both my GKs are in action. Typical. Can I play Martinez up front?

1 Like

I’ve got 8 players but that includes Son who is a doubt. I think I’m probably better off than most as I tried to keep one eye on this horrible GW.

Can’t afford to sell any of the big hitters because then I won’t be able to buy them back.

This week is going to be a blood bath.

Got 55 which was a green arrow for me, most of my defenders got at least 6 points or more and I ended up with 5 in the line up because of KDB and Gundogan not playing.

Have 2 free transfers so will have 8 players when I make a couple changes, thinking of taking a week punt on Trossard as one of them.

What are folks doing for this GW?

KDB will cost me 0.1 more to buy him back, which is really holding me back from transferring him out. But then who do I bring in?

I’m thinking I’ll go with Auba, but will he start against WHU. I think he has to, but he was awful in the game last night. Then who do I go for? Fuck.

I want to bring in Auba. After West Ham and Liverpool we have some really favourable fixtures in our last 8 games, where he’ll be bound to pick up some points. It’s just whether he plays this weekend after last night or we revert back to Laca :woman_shrugging: I have two free transfers, so was thinking of maybe bringing in Raphinha as well.

1 Like

Yeah Raphinha is another good shout, it’s just that I’d need to take out one of Fernandes, Gundogan or KDB to accommodate. Gundogan will cost me 0.3 and Fernandes 0.2 more to buy back, and I have no money to spare.

Its a big gamble to go with Auba but I want a big name midfielder to come in for KDB if I take him out. Might just go with Ødegaard for differential purposes, because he will deffo start.

Fuck it I’m going with Auba

1 Like

Yeah I took Salah out for Auba in the end. Salah has blanked too often for my liking. He’s not playing this weekend, and his next game is v us where he won’t be getting a sniff at goal. So made sense to dispose of him really :smile:

If they all play, I’ll have 8 players this week. Would have 9 if the game let me play a GK as a midfielder :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Jesus fuck, I got distracted and forgot to make my transfer lol. Didn’t bring Auba in, feel like I’m going to pay heavily for that. Main rival in my other league made him captain. Sheeeeeeitttt

Hopefully :crossed_fingers: :grin:

Who is your captain?

Kane which I’m not too comfortable with given the terrible form Spurs are in. Would have captained Auba damn

I transferred in Andersen due to the blank GW and the Danish god has only gone and scored! :denmark: @Cristo

2 Likes

Indeed. Glad I put him in :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bamford and Raphinha came through, both getting bonus pts + 2 PTS for Struijk. Not too bad of a start. Kane for capt, so we’ll see what happens there. I was tempted by Bamford but didn’t want to risk him not starting or going off injured again. I will probably have 10 play as I don’t expect Son to be fit.

2 Likes

Trossard coming up with the goods that’s a goal and an assist so far, one week punt has paid off :partying_face:

1 Like

Which Chelsea players would people say are most likely to start? They’ve a good run of fixtures. Mount was my first choice, but would like a defender as well :thinking: