Fantasy Premier League 20/21

I’ve had Azpilicueta, Rudiger and Mendy since Tuchel went there and they’ve played pretty regularly.
I still have a couple of Man City defenders but I got fed up with Guardiola constantly rotating them so if they don’t play I still have the Chelsea players.

1 Like

Rudiger has been pretty reliable for me. Mendy is probably the best shout for the clean sheet points though, he always plays. I’m happy with Emi so won’t change myself.

Despite Mount’s form, he actually doesn’t start every game for them and I’ve paid the price of that. Victim of rotation as are lots of their attackers so I’m really on the fence. Probably will stay away from Mount et al this first GW after the international break.

1 Like

I’ve gone with a maverick, out-there choice.

Bamford as captain. In a local derby. Foolhardy or fortuitous?

Ignored all the advice :smile:

Mendy and Azpilicueta seem to be the only certified starters for Chelsea.

Mount benched #prayforphobs

1 Like

Hahaha, love it.

And people talk about Pep roulette.

1 Like

@Phoebica utterly jammy with that Mount goal off the bench :roll_eyes:

Yep. And I don’t have a Chelsea defender :sunglasses:

I’ve got Stones, Zinchenko and Gundagon from Man City and none of them are playing and I’ve also got Rudiger, Azpilicueta and Mendy from Chelsea, who let in five goals at home to West Brom.

Good week for you then? :sweat_smile: Who do you have on your bench?

FPLgeneral brought in 3 Chelsea players this week in a wildcard. Crazy.

2 of my defenders didn’t play, and as both their teams conceded, I’m okay with that. Have 6 PTS coming off the bench and then Dunk, so we’ll see how he does against Utd. Too a risk on Bale for Havetz and of course only 11 mins for a 1 pointer there. Now watch Watkins score as I benched him.

Planning to wildcard next week.

Glad I capt Kane over Bruno, but both Son and Havertz screwed me coming off the bench and doing nothing. So of course Watkins returns and is left on the bench. 2 defenders didn’t play, but as I only played 3 at the back, I’ve got 6+1 coming off the bench. Hope Lingard and Coufal return.

Had a disasterclass, Antonio coming off just tops it all off

I got 63 points so did OK. Having Kane as captain helped big time.

Yeah Lingard’s going back in my team bye Odegaard

Lingard doing the business has rescued what looked set to be an underwhelming gameweek. Should end up with around 60.

1 Like

All my defenders, including the ones on the bench, and GK got no points between them.
They either didn’t play or they were playing for Chelsea.
But at least I had Kane as captain as well as Lingard, who got me a few points.

Am I an idiot for considering putting Aubameyang as captain? We’re playing Sheffield United, so seems both an obvious and stupid choice :sweat_smile: Who is everyone else going with?