Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Is he definitely fit? He wasn’t even in their squad last night. They were playing one of the worst teams in the EL though, so perhaps he was just rested.

Mourinho has said he should be fit for West Ham. The safer option is to wait one gameweek before I bring him in and just go for Vardy instead.

Sterling has pissed me off with his mediocre returns so I’ve convinced myself to drop the bastard

2 Likes

The thing that’s annoying me is selecting my XI. I made a mistake a couple of gameweeks back bringing in Pope and now I’ve got two high scoring keepers.

Do I go double Burnley defence and hope they keep their sheets clean versus the worst attack in the league, or do I play ‘safe’ and use the best keeper in FPL history, Emi Martinez?

@Darkseid and @Flexo I agree, I’m going for Raphina, his recent form has been good and there’s often goals and assists when Leeds play.

1 Like

Right I’ve gone triple Leeds - had Dallas and Bamford already but brought in Raphinha as well. Bastard Sterling has been fucked off and his money went on Vardy. Got about 5m in the bank to upgrade Raphinha next week.

Was thinking I should have got Ings instead of Vardy but then I have to start taking -4 hits to take players out who I only want for 1 gameweek. Hopefully Vardy repays the faith and can keep him in the side for a few gameweeks. I had one eye on Leicester v Arsenal as well where we are guaranteed to get fucked on

2 Likes

Rumour has it there is a double game week involving quite a few clubs coming up too. Maybe even the next game week. It’s not been confirmed yet, but it’ll have to happen at some point and there aren’t many other midweek gaps. So I’m reluctant to take a points hit this week as i may need to take a double hit next week.

Yeah I’ve been looking at which teams have games in hand - I’ve already maxed out my Villa allowance in anticipation of their double GWs

Double game weeks are always build up to be some god like thing then when they happen everyone blanks except for a random cunt like Ben Mee with 31 points.

So imma pass lol

3 Likes

:arteta:

1 Like

Can you fix my typo sol cheers :joy:

God knows how this is gonna pan out. The last few weeks have been an absolute shit show for me.

1 Like

Love the forward line. Fuck it, love the team. Vestergaard as a set piece threat :ok_hand:

1 Like

With everyone captaining Bamford I’ve gone with Raphinha to try and gamble on some positional gains. (Have also got Bamford and Dallas though)

1 Like

I was going to do the same but read in some random article that Bamford takes pens? Not even sure if that’s true (I’m sure Klich has taken at least one this season) but it swung it for me lol

https://twitter.com/premierleague/status/1362832145857859584?s=21

Premier League announcing the double game week and fixture changes on the stroke of the FPL deadline :ozil:

Doesn’t affect this week, but I know some people were waiting on it to decide whether to use their wild card yet or not.

These Leeds players are a waste of space!

Me for next week.

Should have listened to @Calum

2 Likes

Not really working out is it?

I played the wild card even without knowing the fixtures but have a few differentials in there like Kane (vomit) who could make a difference.

Had triple leads already with Bamford as captain and then got in Ings too, bloody bottlers.

1 Like