Fantasy Premier League 20/21

FFS had Coufal as third on the bench too, that’s a loss of 7 now :laca:

Stones I’m hoping is safe and Laporte is the one who goes out for Dias.

Sterling should start as well really. Everton away is a tricky game and you can’t afford to rotate too much particularly if your most in-form player Gundogan is going to miss out.

However wouldn’t surprise me at all to see Mahrez and Foden start with Jesus central. Pep roulette is some proper bullshit

1 Like

I’ve lost more than a hundred points in the last few games through choosing the wrong captain like when Fernandez got around forty points while Salah only got two.
I’ve had several weeks where I’ve got loads of points on the bench, like last week when I had this lot:

This has been one of the most unpredictable seasons for FF and it’s not helped by the best players either getting injured or getting rotated.
Guardiola is constantly changing the defensive players and in midfield players like Foden and Mahrez aren’t worth picking because they don’t get a decent run of games.

Burnley concede a goal, don’t have any of their players so love to see that clean sheet go down the shitter

Sterling starts though, so all good.

No Stones though, bollocks

Ah yeah, hadn’t noticed that. And he probably won’t come on barring injury.

And Sterling with a blank. That cunt is getting right the fuck out of my team

Yeah, complete waste of space. He wasn’t even on my screen when Man City were attacking most of the time, so fuck knows what he was doing.

I had three Man City players and none of them played in the second game.
If there is anything you can rely on about Guardiola, it’s that he is unreliable when it comes to predicting who he will pick.

De Bruyne is probably the only player you can rely on to play basically every game. Glad he’s fit again, fucker is going straight back in and we can have some fucking sanity once more

1 Like

I think Pep may manage him a little now because they’re gunning for the CL.

They are going to want to wrap the league up early and have KDB firing for CL, with the way they’re playing KDB doesn’t have to play every like he usually does.

Everyone jumping on the Bamford captain train this week? Ings/Ward Prowse are other options I guess, but one of their two games is against Chelsea, who have been solid at the back since TT came in.

I might go for Fernandez as captain with Gundagon and DCL injured and maybe not playing.
Banford and Ward Prowse have been pretty consistent scorers so I might go for one of them as they’re playing twice.

I’m not sure if I should stick with Son and Kane or get some more Chelsea players in.

Ward Prowse or Raphinho?

Raphinha.

Ward Prowse is a set piece merchant.

1 Like

Raphinha is the safer pick. JWP could haul given who the opposition is, as they are susceptible to set piece goals.

1 Like

I want to bring Saka in for Soucek when I get another free transfer then I’m happy with this squad.

I really wanted to find a way to get Werner into my side but it’s proving too difficult, so I’ve opted for a tried and tested approach.

Bamford takes the ©.

2 Likes

Bamford captain seems to be the popular choice.

I want to drop Sterling but he always performs against Arsenal. He’s basically guaranteed points. But have to squeeze Kane back in because he’s been so reliable all season.

Then I’m thinking I should capitalise on Leicester’s good form and bring Vardy in. Stumped.

I’ll leave it a few hours and make a decision a bit later.