Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Cancelo plays 90 mins for the last 5 games for City
I bring him in - BENCHED and replaced by Mendy who scores :upside_down_face: and Foden on the bench who will probably come on for 10 mins to get me a point

I might actuallty buy Mendy as well so at least one of them will play every week :joy:
I hope DCL gets some pointsā€¦

What is Dallasā€™ best position? In midfield again tonight. Listed as a defender on FPL though, hence why he might be worth getting in as a cheap option, for those who donā€™t already have him.

I nearly went for Mahrez rather than Sterling as he is cheaper and gets plenty of points but, like a lot of Man City players, heā€™s rotated too much.
I just hope Vardy does something in his next two games.

South US :grimacing:

No idea tbh

1 Like

Think itā€™s gonna be one of those weeks for me haha

You reckon?

They should get moving it to Montana, I think itā€™d get on well there too

That captain pick :laca:

I do blame you for this. You owe me.

1 Like

Vardy better bring his (one man due to social distancing) party tomorrow. :fire:

Hope he blanks hard, pulls up after five minutes on the pitch

1 Like

After getting booked and missing a penalty

1 Like

ā€¦ :joy:

Iā€™m with you on this Cal.

I captained Englandā€™s best striker, too, after condemning you for it :joy:

1 Like

I was meant to transfer him in to replace Jiminez and captain him, but missed the Friday deadlineā€¦ So therefore I hope he flops against Fulham :wink:

Iā€™m all in on the Vardy train as well, need some random Fulham player to chat shit so he can bang some goals in

1 Like

An assist is better than nothing I suppose.

Looks like 3rd spot be mine tonight :grin:

2 Likes

Somehow managed to scrape 50 points even with Wilson on the bench, Iā€™ll take that

Shit gameweek. Vardy flopped.

Might switch that bum out and get KDB back in.

After captaining Calvert Lewin Iā€™m fairly happy with 47 pointsā€¦ Was looking like a disaster week at one point

1 Like