Fantasy Premier League 20/21

The main reason I don’t pick many Man City players is because Guardiola is always rotating players and part from maybe Sterling and KDB, there aren’t many midfield or attacking players that start every match and even defenders don’t seem to get a guaranteed start.
As they’ve got Burnley and Fulham in their next two games I might pick Sterling.

I took out Wilson (12 points after bonus) for Vardy :joy: ffs

Fuck me right in the arsehole, I left Wilson on the bench too

Why would you leave him on the bench against Palace?!

1 Like

Because I had Adams and DCL up front, with Salah Grealish James Son and Fernandes in midfield.

It was also working according to plan right up until the 88th minute lol

1 Like

I’d have left Adams out.

I am rubbish at this game though, so what do I know?! :smile:

This is true

2 Likes

What’s that, like a thank you in Manhattan?

Yeah, something like that

1 Like

I’m so fired up today, I don’t think I’ll sleep til, like, 10.36pm

Did you go with Sterling? He’s on the bench…

No, I changed my mind and went with Vardy.
Guardiola is too unpredictable so the only Man City player I have is Foden, because he’s cheap.
Last week I had five players that didn’t p[lay, either they were injured or not picked and this week I’ve already got two players out injured and Mitchell didn’t play.

Fucking Salah as my captain

:ozil:

If he had smaller toes, you’d have got a goal.

1 Like

Assist is better than a blank haha, plus you also get the clean sheet point

1 Like

Forgot to click save when setting de Bruyne as captain :sweat_smile:

Still have DCL as captain, doubt Everton will score more than one goal against Leeds

1 Like

2 assists for KDB now.

I have the same as you. I put KDB in, but have DCL as captain. Silly decision.

1 Like

I took out Son and Kane for a hit to bring in KDB and Jota, now playing 3-5-2 instead of 3-4-3 and looking to bring in Mahrez ahead of Fulham. Was going to be Sterling but he isn’t fit as well as being out of form.

Hoping Spurs get punched in the mouth tomorrow by the Chavs with both Son and Kane blanking :pray:

@Phoebica: Think DCL as captain is a decent pick as that game could be high scoring like 4-3 either way lol

Yeah hopefully it’ll be a good game. Not all teams are blessed with super tactics like us and can keep Leeds out for 90 minutes.

1 Like