Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Did that last year. Was wild indeed haha. though I did bring in Pukki who scored a hattrick I think. But will try to hold onto that WC a little longer this year. May go for my regular -4 hit(which I do every alternate week haha) if need be :grin:

2 Likes

Vardy was well worth bringing in for this West Brom fixture. His record vs them is ridiculous.

After seeing Spurs performance today Son is leaving my team with a quickness because they are fucking shite

Ah gutted, mate. Hope youā€™re coping OK with your loss.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

I want to shift Son out soon and will use any excuse to hold onto Spurs assets for as little as possible tbh, but which midfielder would you plan to bring in for him? I would have to take a hit for any midfielder higher than his Ā£9m as I have no leftover cash currently.

1 Like

Iā€™m getting KDB in for Son and selling Werner to fund it.

Poundshop strikeforce ahoy!!

What if Werner gets a hat trick tomorrow night?

Iā€™ll say thanks. You need to have the best player in the league in your team

And Werner might be that. Hasnā€™t even played a match yet and you want rid, lol.

Because I want KDB. Itā€™s not difficult lol. You canā€™t own everyone

Not necessarily straight away though, look at the fixtures mate lol.

1 Like

True. I would like to keep Werner but I have fomo with KDB :joy::joy:

Willian heads straight into my lineup for that tosser

Werner assist already :xhaka2:

1 Like

Iā€™m fourth after these games, thanks to Salah, and I just went to replace Alli with Willian and his price has already gone up.

2 Likes

I did my team literally 5 minutes before the deadline, didnā€™t realise pulisic was injured or that city and United donā€™t count in week 1 so Iā€™m missing most of my expensive players. Haha

2 Likes

Just waiting for Martinez to go to villa then I can put in another arsenal player.

Might have to replace Jota as well looks like he isnā€™t 1st choice

1 Like

I over thought things and made two last minute changes that kicked me in the arse. If I had only made one, it wouldā€™ve been okay.

Still scored above average. Not going to have a knee jerk reaction. Initial plan was to get in at least one Utd asset, most likely Brino. Now debating if I should take a -4 this week. Still not sure of the combo, Bruno/Rashford, Bruno/Martial or Rashford/Martial. Still plan to leave City assets until GW3.

Liked the look of Everton and they have kind fixtures, but I just canā€™t trust in them until I seem more. But so loved watching them beat Spurs.

1 Like

Southampton looking shit tonight.

Might WC just to get my 3 soton players out of my team.

Yeah, looks like theyā€™re stinking up the joint.

No reaction from their opening day loss.

The game is being updated.

Please try again later when the updated scores / teams will be available.

Does this mean Iā€™m too late to make changes?