Fantasy premier league 17/18

Morata meant to have been excellent for Chelsea today.

Mounie madness :cry:

Had both at one point over the summer

Kane maybe not worth his 12.5 price :eyes:

I had Luiz in a few of my drafts but he didnā€™t make the cut lol @Phoebica

1 Like

Yeah Morata was great, I streamed that match. People saying ā€œhe missed a great chanceā€ but they honestly looked so much better with him on the pitch. Should definitely start against Spurs next week.

Have both Morata and Mounie in my team ha.

I think Morata is going to have a really good first season.

1 Like

I had Morata in my team straightaway, in July! Then took him out 3 days ago - mainly because of that missed penalty. If Lukaku doesnā€™t score tomorrow, Iā€™m switching - one strike and youā€™re out!

Got 2 midfielders that didnā€™t play and all my hope is on ManUtd not to concede and Lukaku to score a couple. I really should have spent more time on team selection and thought this through better in advance lol

I never thought this game would be as addicting when I first made a team

Yeah itā€™s great. Especially as a girl because there is less pressure. I won the league I have with friends last season, and the other guys were like ā€œI stopped trying.ā€ They didnā€™t really though, they were doing subs and using their triple captain etc until the end.

1 Like

I swapped Xhaka for Mkhitayran and spent a lot on Chelsea defenders and GK.
Not great.

:speak_no_evil:

Everyone will give up in February. (Just in case one of the ladies wins this is the disclaimer).

1 Like

Lies

Fixed

Nah Calum. Thatā€™s CL style. Weā€™re not in the Champion League anymore.

3rd in the league best I have done during opening fixtures

Del Boyā€™s a crook :xhaka:

1st in the league :giroud3:

1 Like

Del boy! :sanchez2: :hipster:

ā€œShaktar Senselessā€

Fair play thatā€™s fantastic :joy::joy::joy:

Iā€™m 7th?!

Itā€™s a marathon, not a sprint.

By the way, I was looking at the OA league earlier, who the fuck are most of these people?

1 Like