Fábio Vieira (21)

So we found a literal next Vieira

1 Like

I thought Arsenal didn’t sign players out of nowhere.

It looks like he didn’t really become a starter for them until the second half of the year, more or less when Luis Diaz was sold.

He really doesn’t have a lot of first team experience to be honest. It definitely looks like a gamble of a transfer, hopefully getting in very early on a budding star but also a very young player who could need serious seasoning.

1 Like

Don’t know shit about this guy but I’m hoping that he’ll be our new Cazorla, given his size and numbers.

What kind of bizarro world is this. Big transfer out of nowhere and BigWeng praising the club in 2022.
Wake me up.

Can’t you just enjoy it without looking for something to be worried about :joy:

1 Like

Worried is part of being a gooner tbf.

1 Like

@Aussiegooner gonna wake up tomorrow morning and say “if he was actually good another club would have signed him, not looking good for arsenal”

12 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::rofl::rofl:

Superb signing. U wont regret it, well done.

9 Likes
18 Likes

Intruiging.

Need help on portuguese league? :sunglasses:

Yes please haha

Speak.

Better :smile:

@Jesseviolin Dude, where are you? We want to know.

I want this guy in part just because how badly it puts all the Arsenal journalists in the mud.

Nobody has mentioned him at all and all these guys like gunnerblog and Watts have constantly been banging on about how another attacking player beyond Jesus is going to depend on Pepe leaving and won’t be sorted until late in the window. :ozil: :ozil: :ozil:

8 Likes

Would love it if we sign him instead of Youri Conmans

If he plays as well as his name sounds then he’ll be a gem

Has a name like one of those maxed out FM regens

5 Likes