Fábio Vieira (21)

Yeah look at Santi, David Silva, Bernardo Silva etc.

Feel like this Vieira guy plays a bit like Santi tbh

Odegaard Vieira Partey midfield trio lessssssgooooooo

1 Like

Why can’t we get both

Jeeze why has OA turned into peak aussie

2 Likes

Yeah 6 goals and 14 assists in 27 games.

Maybe Arteta wants to transition to a 4-3-3 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yeah he’s an attacking midfielder, a 10. So Tielemans deal isn’t dead just yet as hes more deep, an 8

I’m not convinced he is fully for the left 8 role. He could also be an option to play as an inverted winger/creator on the RW, like how Pep has used Bernardo Silva at times. And he could definitely do what Odegaard does when Odegaard needs to rest. From Transfermarkt at least, he has played through the middle the most but quite a number of times as a right sided winger or attacking midfielder too.

Maybe we want Jesus, Vieira, and another midfielder.

Just find it hard to believe given we’re also spending £50m on Jesus

1 Like
1 Like

We have money to spend.

We aren’t a poor club by any strech of the imagination

6 Likes

Yeah we are a club that is willing to spend, if anything it is not the money it is WHERE it has been spent that has been our problem.

1 Like

Been some sweet pickups from Primeira Liga in the last few seasons

Can’t complain at the club casting the net far and wide, hopefully he is a proper baller.

4 Likes

Mendes! Wenger would never!

5 Likes

Someone took that all the talent is in Portugal tweet to heart :xhaka2:

1 Like
2 Likes

Smart signing by the looks of it. Dont know anything about him but our talent evaluation the last couple seasons has been pretty good.

5 Likes

Most similar players statistically. Not too shabby.

I really think he is more to rotate with Saka and Odegaard than to play the left 8 but I guess we’ll see.

1 Like

Why are they letting him go for less than the release clause with that many g+a? And why did he play such few minutes?

Are his knees made of a jelly?

Proper clubs sign players quickly and without fuss… oh wait

4 Likes

Tbf according to transfermarkt he currently has a leg injury lol. Either that or his contract is up soon

VIEIRA WOOOAHH VIEIRA WOOAAHH
HE COMES FROM PORTUGAL
HE PLAYS FOR ARSENAL

6 Likes

Omg a signing :laca2: