Fábio Vieira (21)

This guy definitely has the Arsenal DNA.

And Fabio, forgive us if we don’t take your word for it. We’ve seen this movie before.

1 Like

All out offence on @JakeyBoy

He can take it

That smile from Arteta when he talked about Vieira. This guy will be an important part of the team.

1 Like

yep. It was a horny smile.

1 Like

This depth of insight fascinates me.

8 Likes

For what is worth, he didn’t just smile. He said how much he wanted him and that he is the type of player the he feels represents the way he wants to play. :rofl:

I should be more careful adding context to these next time. Most here don’t even watch our games let alone the other Arsenal clips, pressers or interviews.

3 Likes

Tbf your tolerance level on banter is really quite good.

3 Likes

That post in isolation is shit I see from the likes of Eduardo Hagn and wonder what the hell he’s smoking.

I probably have hundreds like these in here. :rofl:

2 Likes

He looks in peace.

1 Like

Making the older guy walk. no manners

1 Like

They’re actually calling him T-bag :ozil:

11 Likes

“The manager told me he knows I can play as a midfielder — No 8, No 10 — or on the wing, left side or right side. They know I am a versatile player.” Like most creative footballers, Vieira is most at home operating just behind the striker. “I prefer No 10,” he admits. “It’s my real position.”

It’s good if he can move around between 8,10,wide left and wide right.

Gabby Jay can play left, right, centre, Ödenoodle can play 8 or 10, we’ve got a handful of solutions to handle injuries this way which is good.

3 Likes

T-Bag as in prison break ??? Fucking love it.

2 Likes

I can’t unsee it now

1 Like

Has anyone ever called you T-Bag @JakeyBoy ?

4 Likes

I might just start fucking teabagging people if they don’t get my name out of their mouths in this thread

2 Likes

:oof: :oof:

11 Likes

2 Likes

Given he hasn’t played in any pre-season games and has been training separately, I think it’s safe to say he won’t be featuring in the first few weeks of the new season. Just hope he recovers completely from whatever injury he has. Don’t want another Tierney.

4 Likes