FA Cup 2019/20

Palace had that against Wimbledon most seasons for ages.

It’s sad though. When a club ends up without a ground like that. Coventry feel like they should be a top flight side in my mind, even if they haven’t been there in 20 years.

2 Likes

The Ricoh in Coventry isn’t a bad stadium, either. It’s just sitting there now, going to waste.

I don’t know what the politics are behind Coventry not being able to play at the Ricoh, but it just seems a crying shame

It’s actually owned and used by Wasps Rugby.

Apologies if that was your point. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nah, I didn’t actually know that lol.

There used to be a fact knocking about that the national Jehovah’s Witness convention used to take place at the Ricoh once a year and even that event took in more people than a Coventry City home game.

2 Likes

I did the same.
But another game for a club with a lack of depth in quality, especially with Eriksen leaving, is no good for them and they have CL games coming up as well so the more fixtures they have the better chance we have of catching them up.

1 Like

Free money today surely, with Liv/ManC/ManU treble priced shorter than evens :laughing:

Man City a goal up and a man up after just 8 minutes. There goes any chance of a spectacle for the neutral. Back to the cricket it is.

Be great if we get through tomorrow we actually play on the weekend during the next round and not fucking Monday.

As the FA Cup games are grim as fuck to watch feels like an international break ffs

2 Likes

Depends if the 5th round is after a Europa League, I suppose

All our fucking games on Monday and Tuesday lately is killing me, either Friday nights or have us play at the weekend, literally have to sit through all these shit fixtures every weekend at the moment.

3 Likes

United should have just too much for Trannmere, I reckon.

LOL state of the Tranmere pitch…

1 Like

UNITED ARE BACK ! OLE IN ! NEW CONTRACT PLS !

2 Likes

I’m quietly impressed with that start tbh.

Gotta feel for Tranmere must be fearful after letting in seven to the spuds last year.
Still running out to the Rockford files theme as well. Damn.

1 Like

SHREWSBURY 2-2

Lovren :rofl: What a finish from Cummings

Loserpool are fekin trash. Worst team to win thr PL ever.

1 Like

Wait this is the Hibs Cummings? :ozil:

https://twitter.com/Oldfirmfacts1/status/1221501662570995714?s=19

2 Likes