Everton

Lucky scousers

Played our part in this.

2 Likes

Good for them.

1 Like

By the skin of their teeth. Should’ve been them, bums.

3 Likes

I don’t like going to Goodison, seems we have had some damaging losses there even when Everton have been shite.

Still, they’re a massive club with a proud history. Prefer them to stay up over Leeds and Leicester. Also have to thank them for the Iwobi and Walcott money.

2 Likes

The state of my Everton mate

3 Likes

Putting the finances to one side, there is something to be said about winning loads of games and eventually winning the Championship.

The fans have a far more entertaining season compared to getting shite results every week and scraping to a 17th placed finish.

For the health and sustainability of the club, obviously you want to stay in the PL. But winning the second division is a blast from the fans perspective.

1 Like

Pretty sure this was the premise behind the original pitch for Sunderland Til I Die and we know how that went.

2 Likes

Should sell Pickford and buy a striker now.

Holding next

I was disappointed they stayed up. Would have preferred Leicester to have escaped because I think they would have gone down anyway next season as it looked certain their team would be picked apart this summer regardless. Everton would have been in huge financial difficulty had they been relegated and we would have been spared that negative football of Dyche next season. Hopefully their debt from the new stadium restricts what they can do in the transfer window and they can join Luton on the way down next season.

1 Like

Gotta be up there for most last day survivals?

I’ve always been supportive of Everton but if they fo through with this I’m withdrawing that support and they’ll deserve what’s coming.

https://twitter.com/EFCdaily_/status/1673092303618027525

Might be good for us. Wonder if they’ll be interested in a Mr Pepe for an incredibly inflated fee?

3 Likes

these people at Everton don’t seemingly learn do they. They go from one bad decision to another to another.

Everton fans will have to get used to seeing Kia Joorabchian

It’s astonishing to me that Everton can make so many bad decisions in such a short space of time.

5 Likes

when we thought our club (up until recently) was badly run…good grief :gabriel:

Dying at his dream job. How very sad. :frowning: