Everton

The wrong girl, Hills. Here’s what they need.

1 Like

If they get Dyche he might do ok but I can’t see Bielsa making much of a difference.
Whoever they get, the club is in a mess.

Apparently both Frank and Bielsa have rejected them.

Just go for Dyche, stay up and re-evaluate.

Have to think that our game next week is now not the game it was before Lampard got sacked.

They will be right behind their team now. We always seem to come up against teams who have just sacked their manager or got a new one. It revitalises them and the crowd, gives us a completely different game

This is just a myth. You are not getting that fanbase on board as like Newcastle under Ashley the appointment is likely low key and uninspiring.
The fans are at war with the owners.

Do we? I genuinely don’t remember this being a thing that happens to us often at all. In fact - I can’t even remember the last time we came up against a team that fit that description

2 Likes

Wolves I think.

Well of course its not the type of scenario that happens alot, but it just strikes me that whenever it happens, we seem to come up against that team. New manager, fans are revitalised and its harder.

Might be just me :man_shrugging:

If you could choose your next opponent right now, Everton tops that list.

I hope you’re right mate

Everton average around a manager a season for the last seven seasons including Koeman, Ancelotti and Benitez and spent nearly 700m on players, yet every season their league position is lower.
So it’s unlikely an uninspiring manager like Dyche is going to make much difference.

Everton can be committed and behind their manager all they want, if this Arsenal team turns up with the right attitude Everton are going to need a lot of luck.

It seems inevitable that we drop points now.

2 Likes

Sad to see what’s happening to this club

Getting in bed with Usmanov was the beginning of the end. Funny how things turn out in football

2 Likes

Always had bad vibes about him even when he was here.

1 Like

But yet idiots like troopz etc were begging for him to be in charge here whilst saying the Kroenkes were scum. Sure kroenkes have made some screw ups but this guy would have destroyed this club for sure.

1 Like

Is it

1 Like