Everton

Lets be totally honest here, ANYBODY would be a better fit than the feckin idiot we have in charge at the moment…

1 Like

3 Year contract to Ancelotti?

I don’t honestly think anyone can argue with that

I agree with you 100%, unfortunately there are lots who think he will come good…Feck knows why…

1 Like

It’s so bizarre that he’s gone back there, I’m shocked that they’d want him at this stage of his career. What a win for him getting the job on the back of this season with Everton though, well done to him. Seems like maybe they didn’t want to go for the most ambitious hire like a Conte who would try to challenge them, with Ancelotti he’ll be much more at ease with what they want to do.

1 Like

One of the reasons.
Plus, Perez is very picky with his managers. Carlo knows how Perez works(he likes to tell managers what to do in the field) so it’d be nice fit. Raul will likely be his assistant like Zidane who took over.

I get that at a club like Real you can except the President to care more about shirt sales and the “Galactico” crap than just allowing the manager to do his job, but fuck me imagine having to deal with a wanker like Perez above you. I’m a little surprised Ancelotti is earning so much less because you’d think he’d need to be well paid to want to put up with clowns like that, even someone as mild mannered as him.

Yep…Bye, bye Odegaard…

Doubt it but he really is Real’s bitch if true.

…hello Isco…

1 Like

" “I’ve always said: respect is earned, it is not imposed,” he said. "We have won everything with managers that you know, and in the end, the management of the dressing room is more important than the technical knowledge of a manager. “”

I know Ramos might be leaving, but I suspect the majority of their stars think the same.

3 Likes

I don’t think he cares much to be fair. :sweat_smile:
Ancelotti apparently loved his time at Madrid and on the other hand hated his time at Everton. He’s quite rich anyway, so I can see him sacrificing a better payday to go back to the biggest club in the world.

That worked when they had Ronaldo, we’ll see how that fairs now.

Did I read it correctly that he only managed in a capacity crowd Goodison Park 4 times? lol

3 Likes

What a stat!

1 Like

Is it that surprising? He only joined them a couple of months before the pandemic. Arteta probably hasn’t managed much more than that with Arsenal.

1 Like

Lucky for him

3 Likes

Didn’t they start on the same day or week.