Everton

Richarlison will blow up soon I think. Like a big breakout season

Like good or bad explosion?

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire::fire: good :joy:

1 Like

Everton should go for englands real number 1, Nick Pope

Everton need European football at minimum to justify the outplay over the last 5 or so years, probably need a domestic cup also.

Winning a derby wouldn’t go a miss either.

1 Like

Yeah been 10 years lol

1999 at Anfield :joy:

2 Likes

I can’t recall them beating us at Highbury/ Emirates in my time following it since 98/99 either :rofl:

1 Like

I remember them beating us in the last minute over 10 years ago, not sure what ground it was at though

Yeah and we gave them their record defeats home and away in the premier League 7 0 at home and 6 1away.:star_struck:

1 Like

Feel like Everton are making sensible signings this time round. I don’t think they’ll get top 4, but I expect a vast improvement on last season

4 Likes

What a superb signing

1 Like

My best mate Everton fan is up and about at the moment.

1 Like

I always find that fist grabbing thing a bit cringe, footballers are actually made to do so much cringy things tbh

Still interested in Zaha too apparently, I think their recent transfer activity and world class HC may just turn his head.

That would be amazing 11 if they get him

1 Like

After they got Ancelotti it was clear the Everton board meant business.
They have obviously asked him what players he wanted and have done their best to get them.
It’s going to be very tight between all the clubs behind Liverpool and Man City.

Chelsea are investing heavily in quality players but have an inexperienced manager, Man U seemed to have hit a bit of form with Solskjaer but haven’t spent much, Leicester and spurs both have decent managers and, although they haven’t spent that big, they have bought players to strengthen their squads.
We haven’t done much in the transfer market yet to strengthen our midfield but at least Arteta seems to know what he wants.

But Everton have a top quality manager, experienced and successful in nearly all the top European leagues and has been backed by the board to get him the players he wants.
They have a chance of at least a top six place, if Ancelotti can get the new players to adapt to the PL and the way he wants them to play.

We really missed a trick not getting him :pensive:

1 Like

From what I read, he wanted to come here as well.

1 Like

Arteta > Ancelotti

3 Likes