Everton

Yeah weird one, he’s gotten plenty of appearances in his loans though. He’ll probably go and get picked up by championship outfit and do all right

6 Likes

I don’t think we need to dwell on it too long. £££££

Track and trace app needed at Goodison.

1 Like

To be fair, shovelling dung from the Elephant house at Colchester Zoo probably isn’t something you would have taken much notice of.

1 Like

Reading through an Everton forum they’re very happy with Ancelotti. They think he’s shown a lot of tactical flexibility and in game tweaking and it’s impressed them.

They’re also impressed with the commitment of the players, the way the team are grinding out results when they aren’t playing well and the fact he outmanoeuvred Rodgers easily the other night.

All in all, it’s been a solid start from Ancelotti and I’ll be keeping a close eye on Everton next season. He’s doing well with what is a very disjointed and shit squad (when you consider how much has been spent).

1 Like

Sad to read that baines is retiring such a great LB carnt belive he is 35 aswell thought he was younger.

1 Like

I thought he was older, he feels like he’s been around for eons.

Quick look says he started getting football in 02-03.

Good old Baines, always did well for my fantasy teams back in his Wigan days thanks to the free-kicks and penalty-taking.

This is a pretty nice 11 for Everton, I’m expecting them to be very competitive under Ancelotti

2 Likes

Their midfield is already better than ours.

2 Likes

Signing Docoure aswell I’ve wanted him at Arsenal for years ffs

1 Like

Apparently Ancelotti’s go-to formation is 4-4-2 diamond.

So expect Allan, Silva and Doucoure to do all the running with Silva supporting James passing and creative ability with James at the top of the diamond right behind DCL and Richarlison.

I could see that being a great combo to be fair.

They’ve got solid fullbacks in Digne and Coleman too.

The most suspect thing about their starting XI now are their CBs and Pickford

2 Likes

James
Allan - Doucoure

:fire: @Calum

1 Like

One fire emoji is never enough

Got to go all in mate! :fire::fire::fire::fire:

Pickford has been a liability for a while.

I really rate Allan and was surprised he stayed at Napoli for so long.

And for all the time we’re allegedly spending trying to get money to sign a guy in Partey who is imo too old and too unproven outside of a rigid system, we could have poached Doucoure. Maybe we should have. The longer the Partey thing drags out the less I think he actually arrives.

DCL is kind of shit but I like Richarlison as a player even if he comes off as a big idiot. Unless it all goes nuclear I’d expect them to push for Europe at a minimum.

2 Likes

Fair play to Everton board, these are clearly players Ancelotti has requested. Crazy to see Sigurdsson out in the cold though

2 Likes

DCL and Richarlison both got 13 goals last season :woman_shrugging:

Although I don’t know if DCL is on penalties