Everton

Twenty five years without a trophy now. Happy anniversary.

2 Likes

Sad to see.

That’ll be us soon.

The pathos is real :fearful::fearful:

22 years is quite soon comparatively speaking.

5 Likes

Yeah but Tottenham won’t be winning everything in sight.

1 Like

Time goes so damn quick when you start working.

One minute you’re a fresh faced 22 year old, the next you’re…

I’ve said too much

1 Like

It’s been 2.5 years for us M8.

Btw have they spent more money than us?

I feel their pain, bit we dodged a bullet with Schneiderlin, when we were linked back in the day.

4 Likes

Lol Sky Sports News made it up :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

People laugh at Bellerin… but have a look at Calvert-Lewin and Tom Davies. What the actual fuck is Tom Davies wearing?

3 Likes

can I laugh at both? asking for a friend, don’t get angry with me.

1 Like

Bellerin would fit right in.

2 Likes

They look like something out of a Wes Anderson film

1 Like

It looks like they’ve got hold of a few hundred square metres of material, then gone to a tailor and asked for matching jacket and dressing gown.

Either that, or they’ve been caught in bed together, and Davies has panicked and inadvertently put on his girlfriends purple stilettos, yellow pyjama bottoms and night dress.

Either way I wouldn’t be advertising it all over social media like a right Bellerin. :grinning:

I genuinely forgot what thread I was in and assumed this was a photo of an OA member with their Mrs til I looked closer

3 Likes

I quite dig the jacket though

Tom Davies looks like when you need to pop out front quickly in the morning, but only the Mrs shoes are readily available by the door.

2 Likes

I have toddled down to the corner once or twice in Meredith’s heels. Sometimes you just can’t be bothered to look for you own kicks.

Bellerin

2 Likes

I love carlo

7 Likes

Great read that.

He’s achieved so much in the game, winning trophies as a player and manager for almost 4 decades and proving himself in many different countries. The word is banded around too lightly but Carlo is a true legend of the game.

8 Likes