Everton v Arsenal (06/12/2021) | PL

Yeah, he was dancing like a prick.

1 Like

:rofl:

The proposed walk out is planned to begin in the 27th minute to highlight the 27 years it has been since Everton last won a trophy ā€” the FA Cup in 1995.

What are they gonna do in 64 years time though?

7 Likes

Must win. No draws no losses no excuses.

4 Likes

Weā€™re going to lose.

1 Like

Weā€™re over a third of the way through the season and Aubameyang and Lacazette have 5 league goals between them :scream:

Win, these guys are terrible. If Everton gets the better of us Iā€™m going to haveā€¦a rather bad day.

1 Like

stopped himself short of admitting he will murder someoneā€¦smart!!

The thread title was creeping onto a third line for me and ruining my evening. Fixed now :grin:

1 Like

Our team is actually that young. :joy:
I guess Partey? Although, if Tierney was in I would go with him.

Ramsdale

3 Likes

Great shout tbf. Him or Tierney for me

1 Like

Bit too soon no?

Weā€™ll somehow manage to lose points arenā€™t we?

1 Like

Hypothetically, if Martinelli starts over Aubameyang on Monday, who do you give the armband to?

Any player who is made captain either leaves, or performs so badly, we want him to leave.
When have we had a captain that performed better with the armband than they did before?

Gabriel for me. Ticks most of the boxes

1 Like

Xhaka :bellcry:

1 Like

Most likely, we only have 2 away wins in 7 away league games I think ?

Other than last season with no fans our away record has been absolutely diabolical for some time now.

1 Like

Even if he passes a late fitness test, Arteta should take this as an opportunity to bench ESR. His young legs are looking a little fatigued these days.

Can we afford to rest him? We could drop to 7th place by Monday.

1 Like

He came off second best most 50/50s midweek. Introducing him from the bench second half would make sense.
Itā€™s just that heā€™s now our stand out ball player right now.
Bloody midfield needs to start acting as a complete unit too allow this.

4 Likes