Everton v Arsenal (06/12/2021) | PL

It’s also good to err on the side of caution here.

Last time we went to Everton in December, they were struggling and we were looking to go top of the league…

To be frank I’ve never been suicidal thankfully especially over sporting results, reading idiocy comments on a forum does irritate me though just realising how stupid the human race can be :scream:

2 Likes

Yeah we took the lead with a Sanchez free kick and shat the bed didn’t we ?

Yep, that Welsh cunt with a 85th minute header.

He’s done fuck all since

1 Like

Know what you mean. :pires2:

1 Like

You proof read your own posts and analysis?

2 Likes

I don’t remember posting any analysis.

Sticking to your limitations, tactically astute decision.

1 Like
1 Like

I don’t see that Calum really says anything there for you to be on his neck like you have been :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

No, 0-2 seems a reasonable prediction to me.

2 Likes

I thought you’d say it was modest, you predicted a win on Merseyside against other mob :rofl:. So did @Calum from memory.

1 Like

Here are the meeting statistics https://www.premierleague.com/match/66483/
According to these statistics, both teams have chances to score goals, and a goal is the key to victory, as you know.
But what I liked: both Arsenal and Everton have 17 goals scored and 20 - 24 conceded. But Arsenal still wins more often. However, this does mean that Everton CAN score.

1 Like

Prepared to give Martenelli another run in this one because the options are poor.
Been better him on the bench last night and given this one.
Find room for Pepe in this one. Need to start quick and get the crowd quickly on their teams back.
We should win but it’s going to take getting the message through the players heads.
Bad as they are we have to work hard. Not a given. 0 2

3 Likes

We usually do well against Everton, who are in very poor form and Benitez is under pressure with a home crowd.
Their main scorers are DCL, who’s injured and Richarlison who has only scored twice this season so they’re goal threat is going to be much.

I would maybe start with Martinelli, who looked more lively than Aubameyang against Man U so, if we need a goal, he is a useful bench option.

We should win but it will probably be a scrappy game.
I’ll go 1-0, with Martinelli to score.

2 Likes

They did the double on u last season didn’t they? :eyes:

1 Like

That’s true but in around the fifty times we’ve played them, since Wenger came here, they’ve only won five and even before that we would often beat them.

Arsenal and Everton are the longest serving clubs in the top division and It must be the fixture we’ve won the most.

1 Like

I can see Richarlison grabbing his goal on Monday night.

1 Like

Is he gonna do one of those silly celebrations too? :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Yeah he’s an absolute wanker, took a dive vs us when at Watford and celebrated like a tool after the Leno blunder didn’t he ?

2 Likes