Everton Soares

Dude what are you talking about? That is basically a foolproof way of recruiting.

Don’t you remember when this guy went on to win three consecutive PoY awards in the EPL and the Balon D’or and the Nobel Peace Prize and America’s Got Talent and Big Brother?

1 Like

Its happning guys ! YESSSSS ! ! :giroud2:

Shit haircut, but unreal footballer. He is what we need in order to seal the Premier League trophy 2020. COYG

is that saying he is basically having a medical? I wonder how reliable fox brazil is though.

Oh shit. FOX Sports is very reliable :giroud2:

1 Like

It’s not quite comunicado oficial is it?

Hmm

1 Like

Delete this post asap.

2 Likes

Regarding the first, his value has risen? I mean, he could well cost twice as much next season if he continues with his trajectory.
I think his price atm is within logical estimates.

#announcemerseysideblue

1 Like

he also has a release clause so i guess they would have to redo his contract if they want to add value to him so they get more when he leaves. Mind you release clauses dont seemingly work either when it comes to us.

Why is he called Everton and does it have any relation to the club?

Or did Everton call their club after a Brazilian nickname?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

He’s actually named after Clive Everton because his father had a love of snooker commentary from the BBC.

1 Like

Dear Mr Gooner

Serious answers only please.

Best wishes

Ok. It’s actually that his mum loves Everton mints.

Sorry for misleading you.

1 Like

Theo back then.

Allegedly it’s quite popular name in Brazil. Translates to wild boar settlement.
It’s all I’ve got

2 Likes

Thank you!

I’ll go look up the origin of Everton’s the clubs name too.

1 Like

That’s a district in Liverpool. I know that one.

2 Likes

Yeah just seen that now.

Thanks bud

1 Like

ARSENAL INTERESTED IN SOARES

Sky sources understand Arsenal are interested in Gremio forward Everton Soares.

The player claims he has an “offer on the plate” but won’t say from which club. Everton is seen as a more financially viable option than Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha.

1 Like