Euro 2020

I’m 100 percent going into Glasgow for the atmosphere if get rid of this shite bastard virus and its not a shite social Distancing version.

1 Like

No that used to be what is the Arriva Stadium were the Republic play.
Windsor park is Northern Ireland’s.

1 Like

C u George Square :handshake:

But Nations League is how we got this is it not?

2 Likes

You’re right though, they had fans. They had to have temp checked and walk through one of these though

4 Likes

Loved it was Mitrovic.

The big bouncer cunt.

Not tonight pal!!!

4 Likes

Delighted to see Scotland qualify for a major tournament for the first time in a long time.

1 Like

Yes :joy: but I was just being annoyed at sky not taking in the moment and going straight to advertising their nations league matches lol

1 Like

@Calum @Electrifying

2 Likes

My leader :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Legend :heart:

1 Like

I wish I could read serbian so I could read tears and rage somwhere

Marshall saving that penalty is my highlight of 2020 so far. I couldn’t even sit down I was standing at the tv :joy::joy:

Big Marsh saving 2020

1 Like

What a week it’s been.

Now Arteta learning to play Auba central would complete the amazing end to 2020.

2 Likes

Big Andy’s song I am SCREAMING :joy::joy::joy::joy:

After 22 long years…

18th June 2021

England vs Scotland

Get this ready

1 Like

On a Friday night aswell pre Covid this would be absolutely wild :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

@Electrifying Steve Clarke showing how 3 at the back can work well when you have a proper striker up front.

Dykes is superb. Reminds me of Giroud

1 Like

Congrats @Calum @Electrifying!

3 Likes

England v Scotland on a Friday night is just asking for trouble! Even if we’re not fully up and running again, it’ll be mental. They may have to close the pubs again for one night only :laughing:

2 Likes