Euro 2020

I still don’t think Sterling dived. It’s the sort of penalty you see given most weekends in the PL. It was a Vardy special tbh.

There’s two incidents of contact, one on the right leg and then the second is on his left hip / arse cheek.

It’s soft for sure. He definitely makes the most of the contact but it wasn’t a Rooney at OT in 2004.

1 Like

Wonder what will happen if Sterling misses a sitter in the final and England lose.

The Daily Mail would have a field day

And so will elements of the England fanbase.

Gladly giving you the 10th like for that

5 Likes

Marty, your posts are splendid.

2 Likes

Once you have been around here for a while, I think you’ll find the offensive tolerance level here is in the stratosphere compared to basically any other forum :ozil:

And that’s why I like it here :wenger2:

2 Likes

Always loved your country @Bl1nk

Not sure I’m liking the VAR being German though

I wouldn’t worry England’s diving scumbag game is 10/10. Youse will be fine

5 Likes

2009 cup semi final?

I was there, too…

Yeah doesn’t get used on them

Yawn

Finding this England hate on here by the same people tiresome now :sleeping:

1 Like

2 Likes

The lack of self awareness is entirely worse. Every season people bang on about the likes of Kane being a cheat, trying to injure other players etcetc, but now that he’s doing it in an England shirt these shady tactics are completely fine.

No one is saying don’t enjoy your national team but the hypocrisy in this thread has been pretty awful. Thank God England rarely go deep into cups because the double standards are something else

6 Likes

Unlucky. It’s coming home.

2 Likes

Be mindful, he’ll end up muting you :joy:

1 Like

@Gio if you win on Sunday. The antics of November 2007 are forgotten and forgiven :wink:

1 Like

Weirdo

1 Like

Its coming Rome actually

6 Likes