Euro 2020

Going to have to tell you both to call this one a night please guys.

3 Likes

popcorn emoji

Nobody has created more chances than him and heā€™s been absolutely immense. Complete midfielder. Who gets in ahead of him bro?

1 Like

Youā€™re still a bald cunt then?

Itā€™s nearly midnight chaps, letā€™s chill.

Yeah thatā€™s cool but itā€™s takes more than that tbh

Iā€™ve fallen in love with Chiesa this tournament, need him to be shit on Sunday mind

5 Likes

Enough now please mate. Iā€™ll be deleting any further posts from this point onwards

1 Like

Not denying that :xhaka2:

3 Likes

Safe.

wrong

2 Likes

Whoā€™s getting in ahead of him? Donā€™t tell me Rice or Phillips bro I promise Iā€™ll ban you right now

1 Like

Pogba LOL

2 Likes

Haha this made me properly LOL

Mans canā€™t handle the Yorkshire Pirlo running this god damn tournament

2 Likes

:+1:t3:

Not a bad shout you know :grimacing:

Looking like a match day final thread is on the cards

I swear there wasnā€™t as much of an outrage when Griezmann cheated to win the World Cup for France.

Would still like to see all angles of when Sterling went down. The angle I saw he cut back inside and the Danish player seemed to touch his foot and he didnā€™t go down. But canā€™t tell whether he was touched when he slipped pass the two players.

Yep that was another decision VAR got wrong.

2 Likes

Overall I want to say England vs Italy deserves to be the final when you base it on the full tournament, in 90 mins both sides have gone 4-2-0 through the 6 matchesā€¦

I will say itā€™s very disappointing that this particular SF was decided by a piss poor decision.

The final should be a good one, really think itā€™s a toss of the coin.

7 Likes