Euro 2020

Fucking hell that save from De Gea @oompa

Insane save, if heā€™s going to be in this mood itā€™s going to be even worse for us :papa:

Made it to HT.

GET FUCKED NOOBS LOL

(insane saves by De Gea again twice before the goal wtf is with this guy, fucking cyborg)

1 Like

Kepa coming on it seems? Lol

woohoo - keep it up Sverige!

Going to be an insanely long 30 minutes.

Romania took the lead

Heartbreak :disappointed:

Romania - Sweden will be a huge fixture. Need to go on and win there

1 Like

cunts.

ARRRGGGGGG

Ireland are probably fucked now. Itā€™s our own fault for being shite though.

De Gea off injured, just in time for Liverpool. These scouse fucks are gonna walk it now. That keeper was Utdā€™s only hope lol.

1 Like

Yous havenā€™t been bearable to watch since the Ljungberg Zlatan Larsson days.

When are Sweden gonna produce class players like that again :santi:

Ljungberg Zlatan Larsson Kallstrom days. :bellerin:

1 Like

TBF Forsberg is classā€¦ we have a couple of young strikers with potentialā€¦ small country competing with hockey too - hard to consistently produce enough quality.

I loved Larssonā€¦ what a dream player. Funny story I remember seeing Tomas Brolin at a cafe on the canals of Stockholm maybe 5+ years ago - he has gotten chubby lol.

3 Likes

lol :laughing: was he ever not though, man was fat when he was active lol imo the most impressive thing about Brolin was always how he managed to jump and spin his fat arse around in a 360 in the air after he scored. A bit like that thing with how bumblebees can fly or something.

I bumped into him a couple of times growing up as well as he is from a small city I spent some years in growing up, he would come home now and then and just walk around like normal fat people. He once brought some buddies from Parma over and just strolled down the streets with them, this was in the early 90ā€™s and I was in likeā€¦ 5th grade or something, I got their autographs (had no idea who the rest of the guys were, still donā€™t) and then spilled spinach all over them later the same day. feelsbadman.

@Electrifying weā€™re a wee nation when it comes to football atm. But as @ljungbergkamp said, Forsberg is good he just needs to show it in the NT a little more often, then we have a couple of exciting younger players. But definitely on a dry spell when it comes to talent production atm :papa: Alexander Isak was/is maybe the hottest prospect, he was really promising when he was like 16-17, but a few years flew by and he just turned 20 and still hasnā€™t taken that ā€˜last stepā€™. And he needs to beef up a bit, he should start having regular dinners with Brolin :arteta:

2 Likes

Thereā€™s only one forsberg :ice_hockey:

1 Like

Thereā€™s a new one too. Pretty decent. Drafted by caps, now playing for Nashville.

Thank fuck Romania drew that game.

@oompa @ljungbergkamp we need you guys to finish 2nd over Romania.

If Romania donā€™t make the Euros, Holland will play all their 3 group games at home (Johan Cruyff Arena). Fuck knows why exactly, but I just read about it.

Having the Euros in several countries is gonna be such a clusterfuck lol