Euro 2020

If we get banned we’d be on about the same points but with a better goal difference so I’m all for it.

4 Likes

Odds on John Barnes getting a slot on Question time this week then.

CR7 just scored goal 700 of his career.

Giroud on for France because they can’t score, he beats about 6 men on a header and scores after 4 mins :giroud3: then Turkey score a few minutes later and back to 1-1 lol

lol 0-6

We are so poor Harry Kane scored from open play ffs

8 Likes

Class from Wrighty :clap:

Love it.

“We were the turn the other cheek, Martin Luther King generation. This is the by any means necessary generation. The Malcolm X generation”

Wrighty could be immortalised with those words

Lmfao

3 Likes

Could see the wombles maybe lose a great uncle out of this now.

My other guess is their ‘punishment’ will be to host Euro 2028, or maybe they’ll have an EL final in Sofia.

4 Likes

And just have less microphones around the pitch. Next step by the television companies that. To much money invested in the product.

@SRCJJ Demiral again.

1 Like

Ceballos starts for Spain

1 Like

Pretty luke warm Spanish lineup, time to show them how to play ball (inb4 slaughter).

2 Likes

Great save to keep Thiago from slotting that in.

1-0 Switzerland, good goal.

Ireland need a goal

He’s had a few of those saves now :sweat_smile: this is going to be a long night :sweat:

Yeah lol - used to watching these sorts of performances from Sweden - although I would love another 3-3 miracle like we did against Germany.

I read that as 4-4 :grin: but yeah. This Quaison guy, release the fucking ball, he is sooo slow, could’ve had a good chance there.

Yeah 4-4… forgot… that was even more insane than I remembered.