Euro 2020

Thank fuck we got the win.

Thought Northern Ireland had a very good game. I mean, it’s not pleasant to look at, but they stopped us from creating any chances, until late in the 2nd half. Their gameplan was spot on. I think our subs around the 65th minute and some legs becoming tired allowed us to start dominating and creating.

But then, the hammerblow in the 75th minute was a real shocker, didn’t think we’d overcome that! Amazing to see how we reacted, equalised a few minutes later and created many chances after that. Though, after Malen missed that sitter I thought that was it, will have to take the point.

Lucky Luke to the rescue lol, 0 goals at Sevilla, but at Holland he scores right when we need it :sweat_smile:.

I think we’ll win the group now, our trip to Ireland will be tricky but one we’ll overcome.

FINALLY on road to a tournament again, since 2014!

1 Like

Cry me a fucking river :bellerin: Try 1998 !

2 Likes

I remember we smashed you 3-0 in the group stages lol

3 Likes

Exceded all expectations in Mexico 86 as well.

3 Likes

First African team to get out of the groups I think weren’t we? My pops always used to speak about how good the '86 team was.

Badou Zaki, Bouderbala and Timoumi being the standouts.

3 Likes

Very well organized and after the first game found a lot of confidence in themselves.
Very unlucky conceding very late to Germany in the knockout stages.

2 Likes

How many fucking penalties has Kane scored of late ? Feels like every second goal he gets is from the spot.

2 Likes

Proper pen merchant these days.

4 Likes

More fucking penalties than Johnny Wilkinson.

3 Likes

Aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha @Everyone but especially @Persona

:czech_republic::czech_republic::czech_republic::czech_republic::czech_republic::czech_republic::czech_republic:

4 Likes

Back to reality

Does this kid start for Juve? He’s a great prospect

6 points, 5th.
12 points, 1st.

2 Likes

England fans will probably destroy Prague now.

#busynightfortheczechpolice :eyes:

2 Likes

He’s started a game earlier and looked like a decent defender but way out of his depth. Much the same way as De Ligt, they both came into a Juventus team with huge pressure to deputise for Chiellini and that’s a mammoth task. Being partnered with the current incarnation of Bonucci doesn’t help either.

Both came with big reputations too, albeit De Ligt significantly bigger.

I actually think Demiral has potential to grow into a top CB that’s for sure. But definitely needs patience and to play smaller Serie A games.

1 Like

I mean you’ll still make it but…

Hahahahahahahahahahahah

Lol so obvious. :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

The mighty English put to the sword by a 30 year old on his debut game :cristo:

1 Like

The reaction to England losing is so over the top, as per usual.

The goalkeeper, the centre of defence and the centre of midfield are average. The spine of the team basically. Getting to a WC SF was us punching above our weight, but it seems that we’re suddenly expected to romp home every match without a single stutter.

Ultimately, England will still qualify comfortably, and so long as we play sensible, counter attacking football in the tournament proper, we will cause problems with the pace and quality in attack against whoever we play.

1 Like

It’s just banter mate, and I enjoy giving it to Ingurland very much so :kissing_heart:

2 Likes